• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Beautiful Dogs Thread

My baby is growing up.
View attachment 44332
They do grow up so fast, don't they?

Lightspeed!

Before you know it, he will be heading off to obedience school

She is a she. She graduated from puppy pre-school with highest honors, then lapsed into an uncontrollable delinquent. So I enrolled her (us) in Puppy School proper, where she marked a a100% attendance record, and came out with at least a partial understanding of the concept of “obedience”.

and you'll only hear from him once a week. Then eventually once or twice a month. :cry:

Sometimes I wish …
Seriously though, she is sweet as pie, gentle as can be, and a real pleasure to be around.
Most of the time.

My baby is growing up.
View attachment 44332

Lightspeed!

She is a she. She graduated from puppy pre-school with highest honors, then lapsed into an uncontrollable delinquent. So I enrolled her (us) in Puppy School proper, where she marked a a100% attendance record, and came out with at least a partial understanding of the concept of “obedience”.

and you'll only hear from him once a week. Then eventually once or twice a month. :cry:

Sometimes I wish …
Seriously though, she is sweet as pie, gentle as can be, and a real pleasure to be around.
Most of the time.
img_0688-jpeg.44332

She's a classy bitch...Good for her!

My baby is growing up.
View attachment 44332

Lightspeed!

Sometimes I wish …
Most of the time.
Look at this...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/anti-aging-drug-dogs-promises-050101870.html

Back
Top Bottom