• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.
  • 2021 Internet Infidels Fundraising Drive
    Greetings! Time for the annual fundraiser.Sorry for the late update, we normally start this early in October. Funds are needed to keep II and IIDB online. I was not able to get an IIDB based donations addon implemented for this year, I will make sure to have that done for next year. You can help support II in several ways, please visit the Support Us page for more info. Or just click:

I will try to track all donations from IIDB. Many thanks to those that have already donated. The current total is $778. If everyone dontated just $5, we would easily hit our goal.

The beautiful women thread [NSFW]

NobleSavage

Veteran Member
Kate Upton

BSkYsK6.jpg

Underseer

Contributor
Well, as long as this is a resurrection of a thread, I get to repost!

Grace Hopper (née Murray) as a college student:
Grace-Murray-at-Vassar

Grace Hopper when she was director of systems research at Remington Rand
gracehopper.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper

Double PhD (math & physics), arguably the mother of 2nd and 3rd generation computer languages, sharp sense of humor, and tendency to tweak her nose at authority despite being the first woman in the US military to attain the rank of admiral/general. What's not to swoon over?

dockeen

Well, as long as this is a resurrection of a thread, I get to repost!

Grace Hopper (née Murray) as a college student:
Grace-Murray-at-Vassar

Grace Hopper when she was director of systems research at Remington Rand
gracehopper.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Hopper

Double PhD (math & physics), arguably the mother of 2nd and 3rd generation computer languages, sharp sense of humor, and tendency to tweak her nose at authority despite being the first woman in the US military to attain the rank of admiral/general. What's not to swoon over?

And she graduated from and taught at my alma mater, Vassar

- - - Updated - - -

Kate Upton

BSkYsK6.jpg

I wonder what she looks like first thing in the morning.

Yep, I'll never know.

MarkW

One of my favorites--actress, mom, fellow UCLA graduate, math whiz, author of four books, it's Danica McKellar:

DM sign (2a).jpg

Earl IV

109417_636x357.jpg

tow2_121501.jpg

irlande-aoife-walsh-46978-600x399.jpg

Aoife Walsh

(Miss Ireland 2013)

BA (Cork), MBM (Limerick) and a postgraduate in Education from Trinity College Dublin.

Last edited:

Thomas II

Contributor
Marlice van Vuuren

Marlice_van_Vuuren_with_cheetah.jpg

Marlice Elretha Jansen van Vuuren born 14 May 1976 as Marlice Elrethra van der Merwe, is a popular Namibian conservationist who grew up surrounded by animals on her parents' farm in Namibia where for more than 30 years injured or orphaned animals have found refuge. Marlice also grew up closely with the San Bushmen community and is one of only a handful of white people who can speak their language.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlice_van_Vuuren

James Brown

Veteran Member
14_4_f_hardy05.jpg

You don’t need to know a lot about Françoise Hardy to know why we love her. The picture above should give you an idea. She is effortlessly beautiful, and equally as talented. Françoise was initially recognized for her voice, but it her beauty, well, that made her an international sensation.

More here.

dockeen

Love those eyes....

- - - Updated - - -

She likes to have them bit? Kinky

- - - Updated - - -

Note those are replies to two different pictures

Top Bottom