• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Ice Bucket Challenge Is A Sacrilegious Secret Satantic Ritual

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/the-dark-side-of-the-ice-bucket-challenge/
SelenaOwens.jpg

"That act directly correlates with water baptism and syncs the IBC with the sacred Christian deed of cleansing and purification, albeit, in a sacrilegious manner. Satanic ritual? Yes. Rituals abound in 'Christian' America. Whenever spectators watch singers like Beyonce, JayZ, Rihanna, Lady Gaga and especially Nicki Minaj, they are indoctrinated and involved with blatantly satanic rituals that stem from the deep abyss of the occult. Some of these very same artists have taken the ALS IBC. Gaga doesn’t utter a word as she baptizes herself, arrayed in a sexy black leotard, sporting black lips, perched in an ornate black chair. Gaga doesn’t use a bucket; she instead uses a large silver bowl associated with pagan worship. Do you think she would take the IBC if it didn’t meet her pagan criteria? Not a chance. The ALS IBC is ritualistic in nature. People are chosen to undergo a form of water baptism with cultic god Oprah leading the charge." -

And that is why anybody who takes the ice bucket challenge should be given the cold shoulder

Spilled beans, good one.
I mean, if i were going to MOCK baptism in a Satanic ritual, would i use water?
Satanic rituals are supposed to desecrate and reverse the holy symbols and practices, not use them but mockingly.

I can see using beans. Or BBQ sauce.
Hey, at one command i was at, tehy had the annual St. Joan Of Arc Memorial Pig Barbecue. The Boston Baked Beans Challenge. Donate money to ALS or be forced to...

Wait. Why is the Satanic ritual gaining money for a charity? Why not just raise money for cloning research, or abortion rights, or evolutionary education? National science Foundation Legal Defense Fund? THE ACLFREAKINGU?

Seriously, if we were going to actually craft a ritual that mocks christainity and raises money for Satan, would we push ourselves into a corner where we'd be baptized in ice water?

The best way to maintain group loyalty, or to persuade people to join your group in the first place, is to convince people they have enemies who mean them great harm and that you have the means to protect them. And one of the classic ways to do that is to demonise those supposed enemies. Here we see it done literally, but you just have to wander over to the Politics forum to see it done metaphorically.

The best way to maintain group loyalty, or to persuade people to join your group in the first place, is to convince people they have enemies who mean them great harm and that you have the means to protect them. And one of the classic ways to do that is to demonise those supposed enemies.

If you're going to quote directly from the SNP membership handbook you should at least cite it properly :D

Back
Top Bottom