• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Most Transparent and Complete Care of Projection

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
"Case" of projection - sorry.
Incredible -

Cheato: "Interesting to watch Senator Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut talking about hoax Russian collusion when he was a phony Vietnam con artist!"
Truth: Cheato was never in the military. We can allso assume from this that Russian collusion is a fact.

Cheato: "Never in U.S.history has anyone lied or defrauded voters like Senator Richard Blumenthal."
Truth: Never in U.S.history has anyone lied or defrauded voters like Donald J Trump.

Cheato: "He cried like a baby and begged for forgiveness like a child. Now he judges collusion?"
Truth: Cheato cries like a baby every time he loses, never taking any responsibility for his own failures - and now he judges someone else's service while he NEVER served himself.

It is 100% reliable - EVERY time Cheato accuses anyone else of something, it's something he has done or is trying to do.
Trumpsuckers are blind, deaf and incredibly DUMB.

"Case" of projection - sorry.
Incredible -

Cheato: "Interesting to watch Senator Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut talking about hoax Russian collusion when he was a phony Vietnam con artist!"
Truth: Cheato was never in the military. We can allso assume from this that Russian collusion is a fact.

Cheato: "Never in U.S.history has anyone lied or defrauded voters like Senator Richard Blumenthal."
Truth: Never in U.S.history has anyone lied or defrauded voters like Donald J Trump.

Cheato: "He cried like a baby and begged for forgiveness like a child. Now he judges collusion?"
Truth: Cheato cries like a baby every time he loses, never taking any responsibility for his own failures - and now he judges someone else's service while he NEVER served himself.

It is 100% reliable - EVERY time Cheato accuses anyone else of something, it's something he has done or is trying to do.
Trumpsuckers are blind, deaf and incredibly DUMB.

I just wrote this not five minutes ago in another thread.:
Both my wife and I have noted that Trump is constantly accusing others of doing whatever he is already doing.

Back
Top Bottom