• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The stupidity of Trump's people

The people he surrounds hmself with are so obviously and clearly just thorough criminals. Wjo all think they’re too smart to get caught.

The people he surrounds hmself with are so obviously and clearly just thorough criminals. Wjo all think they’re too smart to get caught.
So, I'm reading in today's paper that a local woman was run over by a jeep. The owner of a liquor store backed out, knocked her down. Then shifted gears and drove over her. He SAYS he thought he hit a pothole...
He says that when his brother (co-manager of the store, and still back at the store) texted him to say 'There's been an accident out front!' it never occurred to him that maybe he'd, you know, been involved. Still thinking pothole.
He then deleted all his texts. Which he SAYS he habitually does.
He then drove to a car wash and scrubbed the shit out of his car... Which he SAYS he does frequently.
And went home, where the police found him, showing him a security camera picture of his car going bumpty-bump over 'something' in the road, presumably the 85 year old woman pronounced dead from trauma to head and chest.

And rather than me thinking 'This is a scum of a human being,' i'm sitting here, wondering how Trump never hired this guy...

Manafort owed shit-tons of money to a Russian mobster. Desperation at its finest.

Satirical comedians have the easiest job in the world at the moment.
No they don't. You have any idea how hard it is to lampoon a school shooting? I actually came up with the angle to use, but then forgot it! :(

And Manafort and Kuschner... the kings of "Why would you get rid of incriminating emails?" You can't lampoon it, their actions are so stupid as it is. What is worse? They had gotten away with it and had Manafort not got involved with Trump, he would likely have never been caught. :glare:

Is it any wonder the IRS continues to get its budget slashed?

And Manafort and Kuschner... the kings of "Why would you get rid of incriminating emails?" You can't lampoon it, their actions are so stupid as it is.
Then you take it the opposite direction.
A bunch of FBI agents opening their emails in the morning and receiving the daily evidence collection, marveling at the detail provided. "You know, those mobsters and drug runners, they're AMATEURS at piling up incriminating evidence. They'll sometimes commit an ENTIRE CRIME without a single bit of electronic evidence, no crumbs to follow...."

Such stupidity and criminality is much more common than you think. I know a professor who lied on grant and patent applications, few other who bullshitted on their applications on smaller scale.
The only reason we hear about it is because he was caught. And don't forget that the guy, as incompetent and criminal as he is, started his career with Ronny the Raygun I understand. Had he decided not to work for the Orange he would have been a free man now.

Yer just jealous on account 'a th' fact that Manafort is so much smarter than you! While you're playing checkers, he's playin' 47th-dimensional chess, just like Trump! That's why Trump outsmarted everybody! You only wish you could be as brilliant as Trump and his staff! The investigation is a witch hunt! URANIUM ONE!!!!!!!1!!!!!!111!!!!oneone
[/conservolibertarian]

Back
Top Bottom