• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Thread For Bad Advice

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
I'll start.

Never follow thread topics or Member Agreement rules. The Mods will appreciate your individualism.

* If it‘s your first time eating sushi, smear lots of that green stuff on it to mask the fishy taste.

* If it‘s your first time eating sushi, smear lots of that green stuff on it to mask the fishy taste.
:LOL: Reminds me of my cousin who brought some sushi to a party and afterwards brought the leftovers back home. Unfortunately, he was a bit tipsy and accidentally left the sushi plate in the backseat of his car with the window down. When he went back to his car in the morning, the sushi was all gone and there was a green "spray" all over the seats and ceiling. Apparently, raccoons snuck in the car during the night and one of them took a big bite of the wasabi and did a "spit take" all over the inside of his BMW.

:LOL: Reminds me of my cousin who brought some sushi to a party and afterwards brought the leftovers back home. Unfortunately, he was a bit tipsy and accidentally left the sushi plate in the backseat of his car with the window down. When he went back to his car in the morning, the sushi was all gone and there was a green "spray" all over the seats and ceiling. Apparently, raccoons snuck in the car during the night and one of them took a big bite of the wasabi and did a "spit take" all over the inside of his BMW.
Reminds me of my old supervisor when I worked in the lab. Him and his buddies went to deer camp and immediately started drinking. They made a pot of chili but made it too spicy and none of them could eat it. So they put the pot outside the cabin door. The next morning they looked out. The pot was empty with three dead raccoons laying next to it.

Reminds me of my old supervisor when I worked in the lab. Him and his buddies went to deer camp and immediately started drinking. They made a pot of chili but made it too spicy and none of them could eat it. So they put the pot outside the cabin door. The next morning they looked out. The pot was empty with three dead raccoons laying next to it.
Awww....poor little buggers.

If you're ever out in some bear infested woods, I've heard that you can string jalapenos around your campsite, and smear them with peanut butter to keep them from invading your camp during the night. Apparently, the commotion after the bears take a bite can be a bit scary and overwhelming, I'm told. This may qualify as "bad advice"...I'm not sure.

Speaking of bears, sure, you can outrun them. No problem.
My brother who lives quite a ways out in the sticks had a black bear that would come and visit. They fed him apples. I wonder if he still does that. Seems like a very good idea.

Speaking of bears, sure, you can outrun them. No problem.
My brother who lives quite a ways out in the sticks had a black bear that would come and visit. They fed him apples. I wonder if he still does that. Seems like a very good idea.
My friend has a cabin in the woods on the side of a mountain and his advice is always keep bees and hives near your cabin….

Maximise your time by trying to achieve other stuff in other rooms while you have things on the stove.

• Haha
Reactions: WAB
Back
Top Bottom