• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The two latest chick tracts:He is going after gays and demons

I'm surprised this guy is still making these lame cartoons. They aren't even funny. They don't make you think. They don't even offend me. What's the point?

They aren't even funny. They don't make you think. They don't even offend me. What's the point?
Ah, but you're not a Littering Missionary.
Regular missionaries actually see the faces of those that they bring the gospel to. They have to hear the questions, defend their claims and walk away with some estimation of just how many people they brought to God today. They know some things work, some don't.

The Littering Missionary isn't interested in anyone else giving him feedback. He doesn't want people in his workplace or his funplace or at the mall to know he's a christain because they get persecuted. He spreads the tracts in bathroom stalls and on stairway posts and on radiators and in the drawers of his hotel room, secure in the knowledge that someone, somewhere, is THIS CLOSE to coming to God, but would have burned in hell unless TLM personally left a 13-cent comic in the vicinity of toilet paper, catching the person with their pants down, their mind open and their soul exposed.

And then they go back to the Chick website or their forums and say that they left 40 tracts around town, today, so their conservative estimate is that they saved 80 souls. Because sinners have wives and husbands, you know.

I'm surprised this guy is still making these lame cartoons. They aren't even funny. They don't make you think. They don't even offend me. What's the point?

He thinks it's really profound, and I'm sure his fans think the same way.

Personally, I think they're a better argument against Christianity than any I could come up with.

At least he didn't troll anyone into talking about it.

I actually get these evil booklets mailed to my house every so often -- and I have no clue who I know that has that tiny a brain that Chick makes sense to him/her...I hope it's a prank, but there's no giveaway that it's meant that way. If there's a rapture and Jack Chick-type folks actually make the cut, I think hell will be like a Fulbright. BTW, the full Jack Chick catalog is crammed with raving anti-Vatican publications. He has approximately the religious outlook of a Ku Kluxer.

I actually get these evil booklets mailed to my house every so often -- and I have no clue who I know that has that tiny a brain that Chick makes sense to him/her...I hope it's a prank, but there's no giveaway that it's meant that way. If there's a rapture and Jack Chick-type folks actually make the cut, I think hell will be like a Fulbright. BTW, the full Jack Chick catalog is crammed with raving anti-Vatican publications. He has approximately the religious outlook of a Ku Kluxer.

No! You don't say! An evangelical with views that sound like they come from the KKK? Your claim is so outrageous and hard to believe that I can only assume you are making all of this up! Fess up! Your deception has been uncovered! ;)

Back
Top Bottom