• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The unsexy Donald Trump

Funny, if anybody referred to a female politician's unsexyness they would be accused of "misogyny" and told sternly that no male politician would have to endure such comments.

Kinda like feminists were complaining that people were talking about Hillary's appearance (including pant suits and hair) while ignoring all the male politicians whose appearance has been discussed.

Funny, if anybody referred to a female politician's unsexyness they would be accused of "misogyny" and told sternly that no male politician would have to endure such comments.

Kinda like feminists were complaining that people were talking about Hillary's appearance (including pant suits and hair) while ignoring all the male politicians whose appearance has been discussed.

Fine.

Trump is a big beautiful sexy man and he don't need no woman to tell him how stunning and gorgeous he is.

Feel better?

Fine.
Trump is a big beautiful sexy man and he don't need no woman to tell him how stunning and gorgeous he is.
Feel better?

Nope. I dislike Trump, and have no particular problems with people discussing his looks.

What I have a problem with is the double standard of accusing people of misogyny whenever a female politician's looks are discussed, and even more the pretending that people never talk smack about how male politicians look or how much they spend on suits or haircuts.

Derec said:
What I have a problem with is the double standard of accusing people of misogyny whenever a female politician's looks are discussed, ...

People don't do that--they respond to patterns that seem like they could be misogyny or racism.

Derec said:
...and even more the pretending that people never talk smack about how male politicians look or how much they spend on suits or haircuts.

People don't pretend they don't do that. They don't do it because they're male. They may talk smack about rich politicians in the same way they talk about rich ministers.

Your post strikes me as a distraction from the issue here. The issue here is that Donald Trump does appear to be unsexy, it's breaking news (not really), and that's it. Why try to push back with fantasies about hypocrisy by alleged posters here?

If you're trying to say it doesn't matter what Twitler looks like, it's how he behaves and his policies instead, then it would be more effective to do without finger-pointing. See, watch?

Hey peoples:
It doesn't matter what Twitler looks like, it's how he behaves and his policies instead.

Also, what you appear to be missing is that how a person looks is also dictated by their personality. It's a factor.

Justin Bieber is a decent looking guy, but he was number 2 in the list of safe word celebrities.

Donald Trump isn't terribly ugly if you remove his personality. With his personality, he's a disgusting person. The first troll to be elected President.

Derec said:
What I have a problem with is the double standard of accusing people of misogyny whenever a female politician's looks are discussed, ...
No one is talking about Trump's looks. This is about Trump the person. People are so disgusted by Trump that it makes for a good safe word... and possibly abstinence support.

Derec said:
No one is talking about Trump's looks. This is about Trump the person. People are so disgusted by Trump that it makes for a good safe word... and possibly abstinence support.

Does it help that "Hillary Clinton" is also a pretty good vomit inducing boner killing safe word?

Do you not understand the point of a safeword?

Derec said:

Does it help that "Hillary Clinton" is also a pretty good vomit inducing boner killing safe word?
Based on the last 25 yrs, it seems she gives the right-wing a substantially stiff rage boner.

Based on the last 25 yrs, it seems she gives the right-wing a substantially stiff rage boner.

In that sense, Trump has induced a rage boner frenzy. I can't remember a president, not Obama, not Clinton, not Bush Jr., who brought out quite THIS much rage.

In that sense, Trump has induced a rage boner frenzy. I can't remember a president, not Obama, not Clinton, not Bush Jr., who brought out quite THIS much rage.
And you can't see the difference between W/Clinton/Obama and Trump that might lead to this discrepancy?

Back
Top Bottom