• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

"...this environment that we live in"

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Sec. Rick Fucking Perry said:
Energy Secretary Rick Perry said Monday he does not believe carbon dioxide is a primary contributor to global warming, a statement at odds with mainstream scientific consensus but in line with the head of the Environmental Protection Agency.
Asked on CNBC's "Squawk Box" whether carbon emissions are primarily responsible for climate change, Perry said no, adding that "most likely the primary control knob is the ocean waters and this environment that we live in."
link

'The most likely control knob is the environment we live in.' In other words, the environment is why the environment's climate is changing. And I think the primary reason Sec. Rick Perry is a fucking idiot is most likely because his body is stupid.

Now this isn't about whether climate change deniers are idiots or undereducated or misinformed or willfully ignorant. This is about a person making the worst fucking argument one could make. The environment is making the environment warmer.

But don't worry folks, Perry is wise.
article said:
Being a skeptic about climate change issues is "quite all right," Perry added, saying skepticism is a sign of being a "wise, intellectually engaged person."

Well, just getcha sum spanners and adjust dat knob...
chaplin-assault.jpg

Reminds me of someone on another forum, who stated "Studies show that homosexuality in men is due to a certain amount of metabolism in the brain."

Reminds me of someone on another forum, who stated "Studies show that homosexuality in men is due to a certain amount of metabolism in the brain."

Sounds like someone with very little of the above...

When one is a thoroughly polluted (religious fundamentalist) and corrupted (puppet of the energy industry) human being and will probably be dead before the ever growing problem gets much worse it is easy to dismiss the current scientific understandings with a wave of the hand.

These people that are allowing conditions to worsen are as traitorous and evil as any human beings that have ever lived.

When one is a thoroughly polluted (religious fundamentalist) and corrupted (puppet of the energy industry) human being and will probably be dead before the ever growing problem gets much worse it is easy to dismiss the current scientific understandings with a wave of the hand.

These people that are allowing conditions to worsen are as traitorous and evil as any human beings that have ever lived.
I don't know. I think people who throw cigarette butts out of their car window are pretty vile people... as are people that look at the extremely bright smart phones in the movie theater.

I don't know. I think people who throw cigarette butts out of their car window are pretty vile people... as are people that look at the extremely bright smart phones in the movie theater.

This is compared to deliberately ignoring scientific claims of future environmental catastrophe that will, if true, effect millions world-wide.

Comparing deliberate torture to jay walking.

what does this have to do with consciousness?

Back
Top Bottom