• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Transcript Fraud Odds

Koyaanisqatsi

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Spiritual atheist
Who here wants to make bank on whether or not the "transcript" Trump presents is a forgery or otherwise tampered with and that's the real reason for the delay and the bullshit evasions (i.e., time for them to gin up a phony transcript and get it to the Ukraine for verification purposes)?

Will this be Trump's 18 minute gap?

We'll know if/when the whistleblower account is in any way contradicted by the transcript.

Trump: You need to look into the whole Biden thing. They are a disaster. Oh... about that money, we are totally giving it to you, but we feel Europe is big time not helping you enough so we are pressuring them by not giving you the money. These two things are completely unrelated. Any attempt to connect them is fake news. I love you Hannity!

Well, we know the transcript is going to say how the leader of Ukraine said that trump is the greatest, healthiest US president in history. That much is certain.

Unfortunately it's a transcript, there is no voice recording made of such events. And intelligence personnel will not record information that may be embarrassing to the participants, such as personal information exchanged. So although unfortunate it is possible that such information would have been left out of the record. A lot of discussion will be had about how the transcript agrees with the whistle blower report.

Time is a flat circle and there is only eternal recurrence

redacted.jpg

The EU has already given far more than the US to Ukraine. So, that's another lie. I don't expect the transcript to be an honest one. I did read last night that the actual whistle blower will be permitted to talk to Congress. Of course, Trump might deny saying that this morning. The man is crazy. The Republicans are already pretending to be outraged by this. Some keep saying that it's Biden that needs to be investigated. This isn't going to be pretty. I am certain of that.

Well, we know the transcript is going to say how the leader of Ukraine said that trump is the greatest, healthiest US president in history. That much is certain.

Unfortunately it's a transcript, there is no voice recording made of such events.
I doubt that.

The EU has already given far more than the US to Ukraine. So, that's another lie. I don't expect the transcript to be an honest one. I did read last night that the actual whistle blower will be permitted to talk to Congress. Of course, Trump might deny saying that this morning. The man is crazy. The Republicans are already pretending to be outraged by this. Some keep saying that it's Biden that needs to be investigated. This isn't going to be pretty. I am certain of that.

Trump should be impeached for this (or any of the other hundreds of crimes he committed in office) and Biden should be investigated for his son landing a lucrative job in a Ukraine energy company out of nowhere while Biden was VP. I have a sneaking suspicion that this move of Pelosi's is partly a strategic cover for Biden, because it shifts the attention away from whether whatever Trump dug up on him is true or not, and onto the illegality of Trump digging it up.

Trump should be impeached for this (or any of the other hundreds of crimes he committed in office) and Biden should be investigated for his son landing a lucrative job in a Ukraine energy company out of nowhere while Biden was VP. I have a sneaking suspicion that this move of Pelosi's is partly a strategic cover for Biden, because it shifts the attention away from whether whatever Trump dug up on him is true or not, and onto the illegality of Trump digging it up.
This Biden thing was known in 2014, this isn't new news.

Trump and GOP and AM Radio / Cable News propaganda are now concluding on nothing regarding Biden. Trump was looking for dirt. If he had it, there would be no reason to ask. So the GOP and Limbaughs / Hannitys are out there concluding what they were originally hoping to find. Yes, it is suspicious of Hunter Biden getting such a role at a Ukrainian company. And these issues were raised back in '14.

Of course, with the Right-Wing usually in control of the narrative, this could get lost.

Who here wants to make bank on whether or not the "transcript" Trump presents is a forgery or otherwise tampered with and that's the real reason for the delay and the bullshit evasions (i.e., time for them to gin up a phony transcript and get it to the Ukraine for verification purposes)?

Will this be Trump's 18 minute gap?

We'll know if/when the whistleblower account is in any way contradicted by the transcript.

There is more to all of this than just the fateful phonecall. For example, Rudy Guiliani met with Ukranian officials in Madrid to press them for dirt on Biden and another known meeting with Ukrainian officials to take into consideration.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckr...d-role-in-giulianis-ukraine-pressure-campaign

As President Trump and his attorney Rudy Giuliani mounted a pressure campaign on Ukraine to manufacture dirt on Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden, they may have received help along the way.

But it’s not an outside fixer, but rather the U.S. State Department. Accounts differ, but the agency appears to have played a crucial role in connecting Giuliani with an aide of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Anders Aslund, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council and longtime Ukraine-watcher, told TPM that “the request came from Ukraine because they understood that the person they needed to speak with was” Giuliani.
“Of course, it’s completely inappropriate,” Aslund said. “This was extortion.”

This is the Madrid meeting on Aug. 3 where Giuliani reportedly pushed for Kyiv to open investigations into debunked allegations that Biden helped quash a criminal investigation into his son.

I expect the new Select Committee Pelosi is setting up will be probing this and several other meetings to follow up on this extortion attempt. This all is as scummy as it gets.

A guy who was part of the monitoring team during Obama was on MSNBC last night. He said they don't tape the calls -- they have a team of transcribers, working feverishly, and that this team collates their work into a finished version, so that a glitch in one person's version can be corrected by group consensus. So there is unlikely to be an audio source for the call.
Given the brazen nature of Trump's lying, absolutely nothing his WH issues should be taken at face value.
Given the nature of today's GOP rhetoric, they will point out that there is no Snidely Whiplash moment on the call (presumably), no moment where Trump shouts, 'You'll all die unless I get the dirt on the Bidens, you cocksuckers!' and therefore all was well and good and he's still the Trump they know, love, and respect. Expect endless bullshit. The question remains, is enough of the electorate thoroughly tired of this disgraceful man and his whorehouse party?

A guy who was part of the monitoring team during Obama was on MSNBC last night. He said they don't tape the calls -- they have a team of transcribers, working feverishly, and that this team collates their work into a finished version, so that a glitch in one person's version can be corrected by group consensus. So there is unlikely to be an audio source for the call.
Given the brazen nature of Trump's lying, absolutely nothing his WH issues should be taken at face value.
Given the nature of today's GOP rhetoric, they will point out that there is no Snidely Whiplash moment on the call (presumably), no moment where Trump shouts, 'You'll all die unless I get the dirt on the Bidens, you cocksuckers!' and therefore all was well and good and he's still the Trump they know, love, and respect. Expect endless bullshit. The question remains, is enough of the electorate thoroughly tired of this disgraceful man and his whorehouse party?
Russia Ukraine, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find audio recordings of Trump talking to Zelensky that is missing!

Russia Ukraine, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find audio recordings of Trump talking to Zelensky that is missing!

That would be great but I doubt it will happen. Trump is constantly lauding praise on folks like Putin and Kim, people who exterminate anyone who doesn't agree with them. It's only yes men they want. Trump is a scumbag of epic proportions. He doesn't want state and intel to do their government jobs, he wants them to obey him and be part of his gang. That's all he wants and all he ever wanted, hence his constantly firing and hiring people. He's worse than Nixon could ever have hoped to be.

Impeachment may not happen due to GOP intransigence. But it may well end up impeaching Trump at the ballot box on November 6, 2020. Further attacks on Biden from Trump will be met by highly public debunking of same and highlighting Trump's dishonesty and sliminess and contempt for the law. 2020 may well see America suffering from a very bad case of Trump - GOP fatigue.

A good question pundits should be asking the Democratic leadership is, "What new laws need to be passed in the Democrats take the White House and Senate to close the numerous loopholes and ambiguities of law that have allowed the GOP and Trump to get away with so much legally shady activities?".

Well, fraud or not, this clearly is a crime:

QUID:

The President. I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time. Much more than the European countries are doing and they should be helping you more than they are. Germany does almost nothing for you. All they do is talk and I think it's something that you should really ask them about. When I was speaking to Angela Merkel she talks Ukraine, but she doesn't do anything. A lot of the European countries are the same way so I think it's something you want to look at but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine. I wouldn't say that it's reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very very good to Ukraine.

PRO:

President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only 100%, but actually 1000% and I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela Merkel and I did meet with her. I also met and talked with Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as they should work for Ukraine. It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than the European Union and I'm very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. Much more than the European Union especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russian Federation. We would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes.

QUO:

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it....

Back
Top Bottom