• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump 2024?

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist

T.G.G. Moogly

Traditional Atheist
Basic Beliefs
egalitarian
Is it safe for me to believe that the Orange Inciter in Chief's chances of being elected in 2024 are seriously impaired after today's events at the capitol?

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Trump to flee Washington and seek rehabilitation in a MAGA oasis: Florida - The Washington Post
President Trump will leave Washington this week politically wounded, silenced on social media and essentially unwelcome in his lifelong hometown of New York.

By migrating instead to Palm Beach, Fla., Trump plans to inhabit an alternative reality of adoration and affirmation. The defeated president will take up residence at his gilded Mar-a-Lago Club, where dues-paying members applaud him whenever he eats meals or mingles on the deck. He is sure to take in the same celebratory fervor whenever he plays golf at one of the two Trump-branded courses nearby.
Newsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy and one of Trump's friends and a Mar-a-Lago member:
“We don’t know what legal issues are going to arise, but discounting those, I think he’s going to remain a global force,” Ruddy said. “I think he’s going to like being post-president more than he liked being president, because you have a lot of the perks without as many of the restrictions.”

Trump may have imagined a mischief-making, mega-rally farewell — complete with a tease about reclaiming the White House in 2024 — to draw attention from President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration and to remind fellow Republicans that he still rules the roost.

But there will be no such grand departure in the wake of the Capitol insurrection.
Has he recognized that he has thoroughly cooked his goose there?

Instead of stating his achievements in his final days,
Rather, Trump has been consumed with anger over his impeachment Wednesday by the House for inciting the Capitol riot, advisers said. He is also upset by the silence from many of his most vigorous defenders, and is nursing feelings of betrayal from Republican congressional leaders, they said.

Some aides have tried to explain to Trump that these and many other members of Congress are angry about the attack and scared for their lives, but the president has often returned to his popularity among Republican voters in their districts and has shown no remorse for his role in the riot, two officials said.
He seems antisocial. Biographer Michael D'Antonio:
“This is the end that he would have scripted for himself, actually,” D’Antonio said. “He has always imagined himself as an embattled person. He’s talked about life itself being a constant struggle for survival and how he’s surrounded by enemies . . . that the world conspires against him and that he is a lonely hero who is underappreciated and besieged.”
Where is conservatives' outrage? They are always complaining about people calling themselves victims, but when it's Trump calling himself a victim, all they do is express their love for him.

jab

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
non-militant atheist
Trump to flee Washington and seek rehabilitation in a MAGA oasis: Florida - The Washington Post

Newsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy and one of Trump's friends and a Mar-a-Lago member:

Has he recognized that he has thoroughly cooked his goose there?

Instead of stating his achievements in his final days,
Rather, Trump has been consumed with anger over his impeachment Wednesday by the House for inciting the Capitol riot, advisers said. He is also upset by the silence from many of his most vigorous defenders, and is nursing feelings of betrayal from Republican congressional leaders, they said.

Some aides have tried to explain to Trump that these and many other members of Congress are angry about the attack and scared for their lives, but the president has often returned to his popularity among Republican voters in their districts and has shown no remorse for his role in the riot, two officials said.
He seems antisocial. Biographer Michael D'Antonio:
“This is the end that he would have scripted for himself, actually,” D’Antonio said. “He has always imagined himself as an embattled person. He’s talked about life itself being a constant struggle for survival and how he’s surrounded by enemies . . . that the world conspires against him and that he is a lonely hero who is underappreciated and besieged.”
Where is conservatives' outrage? They are always complaining about people calling themselves victims, but when it's Trump calling himself a victim, all they do is express their love for him.

a lame duck cooking a goose, while performing a swan song and like an ostrich trying to hide his head in the sand.

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Trump to leave Washington on morning of Biden's inauguration
Refusing to abide by tradition and participate in the ceremonial transfer of power, Trump will instead hold his own departure ceremony at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland before his final flight aboard Air Force One.

Officials are considering an elaborate send-off event reminiscent of the receptions he’s received during state visits abroad, complete with a red carpet, color guard, military band and even a 21-gun salute, according to a person familiar with the planning who spoke on condition of anonymity ahead of a formal announcement.

Trump will become only the fourth president in history to boycott his successor’s inauguration. And while he has said he is now committed to a peaceful transition of power — after months of trying to delegitimize Biden’s victory with baseless allegations of mass voter fraud and spurring on his supporters who stormed the Capitol — he has made clear he has no interest in making a show of it.
So he is a sore loser who wants to hold on to the bitter end. As to that sendoff event, I'm sure that he'll enjoy that last bit of Presidential ceremony. Seems to me that Trump wants the position of the Presidency without being willing to do the work of the Presidency.

The Latest: Pence, in call to Harris, offers congratulations - seems like a much better loser. :D

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Our Way-Too-Early 2024 Republican Presidential Primary Draft | FiveThirtyEight

The panelists and their candidates in order:
  • Geoffrey Skelley -- Fmr Pres Donald Trump -- Fox cmtr Tucker Carlson -- fmr Secy State Mike Pompeo -- cmtr Candace Owens
  • Nathaniel Rakich -- TX Sen Ted Cruz -- SC Sen Tim Scott -- TX Gov Greg Abbott -- FL Sen Rick Scott
  • Alex Samuels -- FL Gov Ron DeSantis -- MO Sen Josh Hawley -- AR Sen Tom Cotton -- NY Rep Elise Stefanik
  • Nate Silver -- Fmr UN Amb Nikki Haley -- SD Gov Kristi Noem -- Ivanka Trump -- AZ Gov Doug Ducey
  • Sarah Frostenson -- Fmr VP Mike Pence -- Donald Trump Jr -- FL Sen Marco Rubio -- GA Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene

Here are the results of a poll of attendees of the recent Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC). Percent who prefer each candidate:
  • Donald Trump: 55
  • Ron DeSantis: 21
  • Kristi Noem 4
  • Nikki Haley 3
  • Mike Pompeo 2
  • Ted Cruz 2
  • Rand Paul 2
  • Tucker Carlson 1
  • Josh Hawley 1
  • Mike Pence 1
  • Tim Scott 1
  • Ben Carson 1
  • Marco Rubio 1
  • Tom Cotton 0.4
  • Mitt Romney 0.3
  • Rick Scott 0.2
  • John Kasich 0.1
  • Larry Hogan 0.1
  • Chris Christie 0
  • Charlie Baker 0
  • Greg Abbott 0
  • Other 3
  • Undecided 1
Ron DeSantis? Kristi Noem?

Last edited:

Gospel

Unify Africa
Basic Beliefs
Agnostic
Good luck winning under the republican ticket. The minority is in agreement with them and that's how it will be into the distant future. Not even gerrymandering will save their asses. They'll need to get back to Jesus & act like Reagan was the most recent republican president to change the tide rising against them. These morons have no idea, just the other day I asked my wife and her pastor (both hard core evangellicals) their thoughts on how their parties leadership is representing them and they both replied "Jesus represents me". lol, it used to be the republicans are the party of god.

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Some related threads:
The second one contains this list of candidates, from Opinion | The 2024 race begins for Republicans on Nov. 4 - The Washington Post
Opinion | The 2024 race begins for Republicans on Nov. 4 - The Washington Post - speculated about nearly a month before that date by author Hugh Hewitt

I have merged that list and the recent 538 list:
  • HH, 538:
    • Fmr Pres Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump
    • Fmr VP Mike Pence, Fmr Sec'y of State Mike Pompeo, Fmr UN Amb SC Gov Nikki Haley
    • AR Sen Tom Cotton, TX Sen Ted Cruz, MO Sen Josh Hawley, SC Sen Tim Scott, FL Sen Rick Scott, FL Sen Marco Rubio
    • TX Gov Greg Abbott, FL Gov Ron DeSantis, SD Gov Kristi Noem, AZ Gov Doug Ducey
  • HH:
    • Fmr Dir Nat'l Intel Richard Grenell, WH Chf Stf NC Rep Mark Meadows, Nat'l Sec Adv Robert C. O'Brien
    • NE Sen Ben Sasse, PA Sen Patrick Toomey
    • TX Rep Dan Crenshaw
  • 538:
    • NY Rep Elise Stefanik, GA Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene
    • Cmtr Tucker Carlson, Cmtr Candace Owens

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
GOP hopefuls crank up the ‘if-Trump-doesn’t-run’ primary - POLITICO - "For potential candidates, there is little choice but to prepare as though they are running and Trump isn’t — and then watch it all evaporate if he does."
Mike Pompeo and Rick Scott are headed to Iowa this week and next, followed by Tim Scott in mid-April. Mike Pence plans to visit the early primary state of South Carolina, while Ron DeSantis appears to be conducting a soft launch in his home state of Florida.

Jeff Kaufmann, chair of the Iowa Republican Party, said he’s never seen so much interest so early in a presidential election cycle.

“Iowa’s going to be hopping,” Kaufmann said.
Before Trump, the last President to run for a second term and lose was George Bush I. He lost in 1992 to Bill Clinton, and he did not run again in 1996.

Before that, Jerry Ford considered running again in 1980. He lost in 1976 to Jimmy Carter, and he decided against running again.

Who is showing interest in which early-primary state:
  • IA: Mike Pompeo, Rick Scott, Tim Scott
  • NH: Tom Cotton
  • SC: Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo, Ron DeSantis, Marco Rubio
The former president told Fox News last week that he won’t decide if he'll run for president again until after the midterm elections next year, which doesn’t leave much time for lesser known candidates to establish their brand and name identification within the party. And although that delay will not preclude early state visits from other potential candidates, it will limit their ability to hire staff if the uncertainty drags on.

Even if Trump does run, the candidates who are forced to step aside may find value in the exercise anyway. Pence is only 61. Pompeo and Tim Scott are in their 50s. DeSantis, Cotton, Haley, and South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem are even younger, in their 40s.

“A lot of these people have 20 years of potential viability for running for president,” Kaufmann said.

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Political historian says Trump has too much baggage to run again | Miami Herald

He's Allan Lichtman of  The Keys to the White House

It's too early to say for the Biden Admin, but AL is likely right that Trump won't run again. That is because he is loaded down with legal and financial problems. But AL thinks that Joe Biden might run again, despite being 82 years old. If JB doesn't run, then his VP, Kamala Harris, likely will.
Indeed, Trump faces at least 29 civil and criminal lawsuits against him or his properties, according to a Washington Post count. They range from a massive probe by the New York district attorney into Trump’s finances to claims that he instigated the Jan. 6 attack on Congress — plus defamation suits from women who allege he sexually assaulted them.

Worse for Trump is that, “He’s got $400 million-plus in loans coming due. His brand is failing. His businesses are failing. He has a huge IRS audit. He doesn’t hold office anymore. He’s lost his Twitter feed,” Lichtman told me. That’s a lot of baggage for somebody to run for president, he added.

untermensche

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
magic mood ring
Insane narcissists like Trump think only of satisfying their own egos.

The pain of losing was severe for Trump. He clearly went into a state of depression.

The fear of losing will keep Trump from actually running again but his ego needs constant attention so he may pretend.

Politesse

Lux Aeterna
Basic Beliefs
Jedi Wayseeker
In my opinion, people who think that Trump won't run again, on the grounds that it would make no sense for him to do so, profoundly misunderstand this man. He delights in doing things that make no goddamned sense. He's already signalled his intent to run, and if he's still breathing and not-arrested in 2022, he will. He doesn't even sleep by all accounts, just watches the conservative news obsessively into the night. He will not be able to stand the sight of other Republicans on the debate stage without him, especially if any of them are women. If any of his neo-Nazi news agencies start crowning anyone else as the "new Trump', it will drive him utterly mad. He will not let that happen while he has any capacity to fight it. HE is the Republican Party, no one else. No pretenders and losers in his house, no way.

Our best hope as a nation is for a timely heart attack. I'm not saying I want him to die or be severely disabled, just that our democracy might depend on it.

TomC

Celestial Highness
Basic Beliefs
Agnostic deist
Our best hope as a nation is for a timely heart attack. I'm not saying I want him to die or be severely disabled, just that our democracy might depend on it.

Wasn't it you who described having staunch conservative Christian relatives who both voted for Trump and prayed for him to die and give us President Pence?

Tom

Politesse

Lux Aeterna
Basic Beliefs
Jedi Wayseeker

Wasn't it you who described having staunch conservative Christian relatives who both voted for Trump and prayed for him to die and give us President Pence?

Tom
I'm certain they wouldn't count me as a relative, but yes. And they are residents of Macomb County, Michigan, a notorious bellwether district for the mood of the whole Rust Belt.

There is the question of whether the country would actually vote for Trump. In the sense of him literally winning the election I don't think he would. But I also think that the chaos of yet another Trump-dominated primary would only be dangeorous for our national wellbeing, regardless. When everyone is obsessing over Trump's latest antics, little else is getting done or discussed. The Republicans are a lost cause, which means we need the Democrats to actually govern the nation. They can't just be the anti-Trump party for another two years.

untermensche

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
magic mood ring
In my opinion, people who think that Trump won't run again, on the grounds that it would make no sense for him to do so, profoundly misunderstand this man. He delights in doing things that make no goddamned sense. He's already signalled his intent to run, and if he's still breathing and not-arrested in 2022, he will. He doesn't even sleep by all accounts, just watches the conservative news obsessively into the night. He will not be able to stand the sight of other Republicans on the debate stage without him, especially if any of them are women. If any of his neo-Nazi news agencies start crowning anyone else as the "new Trump', it will drive him utterly mad. He will not let that happen while he has any capacity to fight it. HE is the Republican Party, no one else. No pretenders and losers in his house, no way.

He will harden his support with his strongest fans but many people will not want to see him again.

He will not gain many voters. And he is damaged goods. Impeached twice. Many think he incited violence.

Like in 2020 his opposition will be more energized and widespread than his support no matter who he runs against. Hillary had huge negatives. That helped Trump but now and forever he is the one with huge negatives.

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
I do know one thing. For his next campaign, serious or not, TV networks, ad companies, and rally venues are very likely to demand the money up front. All the money.

Which actually will play very well with his base. They see 10x as many Democrat ads and 5x as many non-Trump-republican ads as Florida Man commercials, they'll tell each other The MSM is a-feared of The Chosen One, and blocking him, rather than accept that his pockets are no longer bottomless....

Swammerdami

Squadron Leader
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
pseudo-deism
Any idea who DTs next vice president would be? No chance would be give the job to Pence again.

Nikki Haley will be the V.P. nominee (unless she's the Prez nominee). The Rs will hope to appeal to women who might otherwise go with Kamala Harris, and prove that the GOP has respect for ethnic deviations.

This might require Haley to turn against her own principles again and resume sucking Trump's cock, but that will be no problem for her.

KeepTalking

Code Monkey
Basic Beliefs
Atheist, Secular Humanist, Pastifarian, IPUnitard
I expect a Trump/Trump ticket.

He won't pick anyone he perceives as a threat to his power. Pence fit that criteria when he was picked, as he was on a downward trajectory politically. Pence was also picked to shore up the evangelical base, but I don't think Trump cares about that any more, the evangelicals have shown their true colors, and they will vote for the Anointed Trump no matter who he picks. Now more than ever, he needs someone who is loyal to a fault, and as legal issues mount for him, that circle of loyalists is going to shrink. Many who would swear fealty in private would quickly stab him in the back for their own political benefit. Finally, if he gets back into office, I don't think he will intend to leave. As incompetent as he is, if he is given a second chance at a coup to stay in power, he will be more prepared, and he will want to groom one of his children as his Imperial successor.

So he will pick either Don Jr., or Ivanka. My money is on Ivanka. After he has himself installed as Emperor, I will also put money on his having Jared executed as an "Enemy of The People, and totally not because he is a Jew", and then converting to Mormonism just so he can marry Ivanka.

I am working on the novelization of the above narrative as we speak, it seems to be angling toward the survival horror genre.

Keith&Co.

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
I'm here...
I am working on the novelization of the above narrative as we speak, it seems to be angling toward the survival horror genre.
Depends on the point of view of the narration.
Do we follow the trials of a white house press corps reporter trying to make sense of it all as the flames rise, or a British political cartoonist flipping coins to see what topic to draw today.

Or a Mormon survivalist who has been preaching this exact doctrine since his second daughter made the cheerleader squad, and now takes the MyPillow guy's place on the podium?

KeepTalking

Code Monkey
Basic Beliefs
Depends on the point of view of the narration.
Do we follow the trials of a white house press corps reporter trying to make sense of it all as the flames rise, or a British political cartoonist flipping coins to see what topic to draw today.

Or a Mormon survivalist who has been preaching this exact doctrine since his second daughter made the cheerleader squad, and now takes the MyPillow guy's place on the podium?

Oooh, the Mormon perspective might be a good one. They would likely see it as end times fantasy erotica, and it would sell like hotcakes in Utah.

ideologyhunter

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
atheism/beatnikism
Trump just admitted on Fox & Friends that his mismanagement of covid led to uncountable American deaths.

And it's April 1st, all day long.

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
Now might be a good time to start a 2-part pool:

1) Will Trump run again? (Y/N)
2) When will he announce (either way)?

KeepTalking

Code Monkey
Basic Beliefs
Now might be a good time to start a 2-part pool:

1) Will Trump run again? (Y/N)
2) When will he announce (either way)?

1) I would guess N, but I think it is very dependent upon how the Rs perform in 2022.

2) Never, if as I suspect the Rs lose badly in 2022, and in that case he will keep stringing his base along, hinting that he might run in 2028. If they manage to win he will announce his candidacy as soon as that outcome is clear.

Patooka

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
aaa
Any idea who DTs next vice president would be? No chance would be give the job to Pence again.

Ivanka, perhaps.

Doubtful. If Trump becomes President again (and sadly, there is a non-zero chance of that), Melania won't be First Lady. We all know who's gonna fulfil that role. My guess would be Gaetz. Considering how compromised he is now, he would never dare commit treason like Pence did on Jan 6.

Patooka

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
aaa

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
Curse you Restoftheworldians and your monopoly on reality! If that's your attitude we're going to stop sharing unicorns and just keep them for ourselves, stuff yous.

Fine. We'll just wait for you to fall off the bottom of the world and carry on without you. :p

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
My Tier List For the 2024 Republican Presidential Primary - YouTube at Let's Talk Elections

The LTE people are using Tier List Maker for Everything - TierMaker for a display the LTE's rankings:
  • S - UN Amb. Nikki Haley - Fmr Pres Donald Trump
  • A - FL Gov. Ron DeSantis - VP Mike Pence - FL Sen. Marco Rubio
  • B - MA Gov. Charlie Baker - Donald Trump, Jr. - Ivanka Trump - MD Gov. Larry Hogan - MA Gov. Mitt Romney - FL Sen. Rick Scott - WI Rep. Paul Ryan - SD Gov. Kristi Noem - SC Sen. Tim Scott
  • C - NE Sen. Ben Sasse - Eric Trump - Secy. of St. Mike Pompeo - OH Gov. John Kasich
  • D - MO Sen. Josh Hawley - TN Sen. Rand Paul - TX Sen. Ted Cruz - Fox Cmtr. Tucker Carlson
  • F - NJ Gov. Chris Christie - TX Rep. Dan Crenshaw - TX Gov. Greg Abbott - Fox Cmtr. Sean Hannity - AR Sen. Tom Cotton

How Ron DeSantis emerged as a 2024 frontrunner - YouTube
The Florida governor is now alongside Mike Pence in polling.

2024 United States presidential election - that is indeed the case, with Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley, and Mitt Romney behind him.

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
Ron DeSantis 2024? Is the Florida governor running for president? - Apr 13
Gathered in the Grand Ballroom at Mar-a-Lago on a hot Saturday night, wealthy Republican donors and Donald Trump backers heard familiar riffs on the value of reopening the economy after COVID-19, the perils of "Big Tech" and "woke corporations," and the shortcomings of Democrats.

And not just from the former president.

Another speaker, who may want to follow in Trump's presidential footsteps, hit the same Trumpian themes: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

Chris Christie friends believe he’s running in 2024 - Axios
  • Christie, whose 2016 bid for the nomination was short-lived, has told friends that he'd be the only person in the 2024 field with executive experience who has run a presidential race before.
  • That's a clear shot at one potential rival, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who's enjoying a surge of popularity from Republican voters for his handling of COVID-19 and his sparring with the media but hasn't yet endured the scrutiny of a presidential bid.
  • Christie could run on a reputation for toughness that appeals to Trump's base minus the former president's recklessness, said one source. Another said he has a mix of combativeness and charisma that Republicans are looking for to take on President Biden and Democrats.
  • He has potential crossover appeal to blue-collar and suburban right-of-center voters.
  • And his experience as a former federal prosecutor could help distinguish him in debates and prepare for a primary contest in which there may be less of a premium on ad-libbing than in 2016.
Rep. Cheney won't rule out future presidential run - POLITICO
"Rep. Liz Cheney is keeping open the possibility of running for president at some point despite considerable disdain for her within the pro-Trump faction of the Republican Party."

Sort of like some Georgina Bush III

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
I can't imagine a single candidate that'll announce a run in '24 that I would remotely consider a vote for. If Chris Christie runs, it'll be a weird amalgam of indifferent right-wing, far right-wing, and Neo-con (if Cheney runs). If Haley runs, it'd be impossible to tell who she'd be. I remember Rubio wanting to be the Tea Party candidate but shifting once Trump entered the race and the Tea Party side got saturated.

Cheerful Charlie

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Strong Atheist
What may matter is Trump's approval rating going towards 2024. If he isn't in prison by then. Some recent polls show him in the low 30's So if he runs, the primaries will turn on why go with Trump who cannot win? If most Americans will see Trump as a divisive loony, of whom they are now sick of, but Trump insists on running anyway, it will make for a very weird campaign cycle on the GOP side. If Trump drops out early, will his attempts to become a king maker be the kiss of death?

T.G.G. Moogly

Traditional Atheist
Basic Beliefs
egalitarian
If Trumpo does run it will be for money, despite anything his admiring loonies might feel. He'll use them like he'd use anyone.

TomC

Celestial Highness
Basic Beliefs
Agnostic deist
Some recent polls show him in the low 30's So if he runs, the primaries will turn on why go with Trump who cannot win?

You mean, a repeat of 2016?
Tom

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Some recent polls show him in the low 30's So if he runs, the primaries will turn on why go with Trump who cannot win?

Tom
Naw. In 2015/16, it was more, who the fuck in the GOP would vote for that guy. Turns out... enough.

Predicting the GOP primary in 2024 right now is like predicting the arrangement of molecules in your home.

TomC

Celestial Highness
Basic Beliefs
Agnostic deist
Predicting the GOP primary in 2024 right now is like predicting the arrangement of molecules in your home.

I agree with this part.

I expect an effort on the part of the traditional GOP to get their party back from the TeaParty interlopers like Trump. But they're also faced with the reality that without the Trumpistas they'll get their asses kicked. Then there's the fact that the GOP is dominated by extremists. The only way to stand out in the crowd is to be more extreme than your opponent.

Yeah, the Republican primaries ought to be quite a show.
Tom

untermensche

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
magic mood ring

Tom
Naw. In 2015/16, it was more, who the fuck in the GOP would vote for that guy. Turns out... enough.

I live in Florida, barring some unknown disclosure or illness DeSantis is going to run.

Rick Scott will probably run too.

Patooka

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
aaa
Not sure where to put this, but man this is pathetic:

[tweet]1388184669821313026[/tweet]

This really is "Al Bundy scoring four touch downs at Polk High" kind of sad. I love it.

Swammerdami

Squadron Leader
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
pseudo-deism
Has Trump picked his new running mate yet? This woman must be high on the short list; she's one of the few Congresspeople who understand that the government is full of Satan-worshiping pedophiles (though they call him Moloch instead of Satan).

[YOUTUBE]5VAAtoH8MS8[/YOUTUBE]

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
she's one of the few Congresspeople who understand that the government is full of Satan-worshiping pedophiles (though they call him Moloch instead of Satan).

Most call him Donald Trump.

Ford

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Godless Heathen
Not sure where to put this, but man this is pathetic:

[tweet]1388184669821313026[/tweet]

This really is "Al Bundy scoring four touch downs at Polk High" kind of sad. I love it.

He's bought so thoroughly into the fantasy that he's a "winner" that if you showed him the video of himself ranting alongside video of Biden speaking to a joint session of Congress, he'd insist his speech was better.

The scary part is that millions of people would agree with him.

ideologyhunter

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
atheism/beatnikism
Let him keep eating comfort food. Jumbo fries, double quarter pounders, thick vanilla milkshakes. The most beautiful piece of chocolate cake you ever saw. Cram it down, Donald. Bolt it. Swallow it like a vulture swallowing deer innards. Eat it by the fistful. What the hell do you have to lose?

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
As Trump ends up in court more and more, we can expect the Trump "save my ass" line to be more and more overtly hostile toward DOJ, law enforcement ... and he will probably get rabid reviews from trumpers for "get rid of these corrupt clowns, abolish the FBI, arrest everyone in SDNY, arrest all the corrupt democrat judges that ruled unfairly against me, line 'em all up against a wall... I won in a landslide". All the Republican politicos who want to inherit X- million trump votes will be forced to agree with the idea of making mass arrests, abolishing existing law enforcement agencies etc. - or face ostracism.

Show me I'm wrong.

Top Bottom