• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump announces rallies in states where new infections are surging

His first rally is on June 19th. In Tulsa.

The dog whistle is so loud it's drowning out my tinnitus.

Oh, so we’re back to thinking that mass gatherings are bad? Hard to keep up.

Well you have my sympathy, but most people can think about more than one thing at a time, so if you find it hard to keep up, the problem is yours. Or by 'we' do you mean yourself and the mouse in your pocket?

That's been the situation since this started. There has been no flip-flopping, just the GOP who at best doesn't care, at worst wants everyone infected so the fear is gone by election time.

I hope he shakes every goddamn hand in sight.
This might turn out to be an interesting social experiment.

It will be fun to watch what restrictions they put in place. Will the doofus be surrounded by a plexi-shield? Will they require the crowd to wear masks or ask for social distancing at all?

It will be fun to watch what restrictions they put in place. Will the doofus be surrounded by a plexi-shield? Will they require the crowd to wear masks or ask for social distancing at all?
Knowing Trump, he'll fan the 'it is over, nothing to worry about' flames. "I defeated Curonavius". *fascist ovation*

Knowing Trump, he'll fan the 'it is over, nothing to worry about' flames. "I defeated Curonavius". *fascist ovation*

And two weeks later, after the inevitable flare-up, he can claim that Antifa infiltrated the rally to infect people. Brilliant.

And two weeks later, after the inevitable flare-up, he can claim that Antifa infiltrated the rally to infect people. Brilliant.
The good news is that a lot of his minions fall into the 'underlying medical conditions' categories that increase they're morbidity rate. There will be a some collateral damage probably, but I'm looking forward to him killing off a few hundred or more of his followers.

It will be all better when Clownstick holds his rally a few days later in Arizona...cuz that hot weather is a miracle cure...even the embers will be cool there.

If you don't know by now, they are going to offer masks and hand sanitizer but they won't require their cultists to wear masks or social distance. Plus, as y'all probably know, the rally has been changed to June 20th, like his followers really care.

The man's narcissistic ego won't allow him to stop doing things that have the potential to endanger others.

Lucky us, we get the resulting sniffling, wheezing and coughing from the RNC now here in FL. This will go well with our record rising numbers. That reminds me, it's time for my daily hate tweet to Ron DeSantis, have a nice day guys.

Back
Top Bottom