• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

TRUMP DECLARES HIMSELF ENEMY OF THE UNITED STATES

Elixir

Made in America
Basic Beliefs
English is complicated
Yes, the flag hugging liar who swore to defend the Constitution has declared that "all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution" should be terminated, so that he can be installed as dictator.
Personally I feel that he should be locked up today, just as we would lock up anyone else who has attacked the United States and declares their intent to do so again.
I understand that because he is impotent this is simple bombast, but in the greater interest I think he should be declared an enemy of the State and treated as such.
Obviously the man is delusional, and like the crazy guy on the streecorner, he thinks he's Napoleon. He has convinced himself that he is the rightful Ruler of the Land, and is surrounded by so many sycophants that he thinks everyone else (or at least, a super majority) agrees that he is King. His animal instinct tells him (correctly) that "they" are trying to corner and kill him, and as the walls close in he will be calling for every more specific treasonous acts to be committed for his benefit.
Let's do the Republican party a YUUUUUGE favor and put that dirtbag away NOW!

Can someone who is still a Trump fan explain to me how this could be read as anything other than a call for dictatoship? Because I'm not seeing it. On whose authority is he calling for the Constitution to be suspended, and who would dictate election policy in the absence of the rule of law?

This isn't the first time he's called for the suspension or abolition of Constitutional law either. Directly on a few notorious occasions, indirectly on many occasions. Fundamentally, it is clear that he was lying when he swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States; in any case where respecting Constitutional law would conflict with his personal interests, he throws it under the bus immediately and without a care for the consequences.

By the way, sedition is defined under the law as "to prevent, hinder, or delay by force the execution of any law of the United States". So, if he should act on any of the things he's repeatedly stated, his correct legal fate seems clear enough to me.

if he should act on any of the things he's repeatedly stated

He has already done so.
I don’t favor abridging his free speech, but feel that he should be taken at his word. His citizenship should be revoked and he should be exiled.
I know that would be doing a huge favor to the Republican Party, but at least it would free any remaining honest or patriotic members to go back to being Americans.

Can someone who is still a Trump fan explain to me how this could be read as anything other than a call for dictatoship?
They can’t explain their infatuation in the first place, without resorting to false claims Trump has made about his own big brain, massive accomplishments and unfair treatment. Explaining this treasonous stance is far beyond their ken.

Donald Trump has blamed the US constitution for the problems he has encountered during his first 100 days in office.

In an interview with Fox News to mark the milestone, the Republican called the system of checks and balances on power “archaic”.

“It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”
- UK Independent

Von Clownstick has never liked the Constitution. This is not new.

As of yesterday, a new Trump 2024 sign with "Keep America Great" on it, along with an American flag hanging over it, went up on the front lawn of a house about a mile from me. There is an old man within a few miles of me who has a Trump 20/20 sign nailed to a tree in his yard. These people are victims of the brainwashing of a cult. They can't explain why they still idolize this man. He is their cult leader. Why did so many people admire and support Hitler? Wasn't he a cult leader too? They drank the Kool-Aide, I'm telling ya. You can't reason with those in a cult. Sometimes they see the light and are able to disentangle themselves, but it's not that common.

Can someone who is still a Trump fan explain to me how this could be read as anything other than a call for dictatoship? Because I'm not seeing it. On whose authority is he calling for the Constitution to be suspended, and who would dictate election policy in the absence of the rule of law?

This isn't the first time he's called for the suspension or abolition of Constitutional law either. Directly on a few notorious occasions, indirectly on many occasions. Fundamentally, it is clear that he was lying when he swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States; in any case where respecting Constitutional law would conflict with his personal interests, he throws it under the bus immediately and without a care for the consequences.

By the way, sedition is defined under the law as "to prevent, hinder, or delay by force the execution of any law of the United States". So, if he should act on any of the things he's repeatedly stated, his correct legal fate seems clear enough to me.
The local GOP here claim that he is justified to right a great wrong, that the whole system has to be reset because of the huge conspirational fraud carried out by the DNC, MSM, and Big Tech. I doubt it is an accident that RVonse posted what he did yesterday about Musk blowing the lid off the whole thing. I think it more likely that such posts were priming the base for Trump’s declaration, that this is a calculated message, rather than that Trump simply reacted.

Personally, I think everyone is mischaracterising the problem. Trump saying fascistic shit isn't an issue, he's been doing that since the 60s most likely. It's the people who feel obligated to defend him that's the problem. They're the ones who will consent to a dictatorship.

I expect this bullshit from fuck face Von clownstick. What is stunning is the utter silence from the other Republican assholes. Proof positive that they have gone full bore fascist. They are all now officially opposed to the Constitution.

we do not want to take him down. I want him to keep sailing on, and take the rest of the Republican Party down with him. Fuck ‘em all.

Before they follow dear leader, they should realize that without the constitution, there is no second a,endment.

Personally, I think everyone is mischaracterising the problem. Trump saying fascistic shit isn't an issue, he's been doing that since the 60s most likely. It's the people who feel obligated to defend him that's the problem. They're the ones who will consent to a dictatorship.
Yep. Good luck finding any Republicans or so-called libertarians that don't defend him. It seems to be a vanishingly small number.

Good luck finding any Republicans or so-called libertarians that don't defend him. It seems to be a vanishingly small number.

I feel like that number is finally on the rise, albeit a glacially slow rise. The enthusiasm of trumpsuckers has definitely become more muted. It’s now typified by trolling-by-insinuation (example) rather than outright declarations of falsehoods.

Yes, the flag hugging liar who swore to defend the Constitution has declared that "all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution" should be terminated, so that he can be installed as dictator.
Personally I feel that he should be locked up today, just as we would lock up anyone else who has attacked the United States and declares their intent to do so again.
I understand that because he is impotent this is simple bombast, but in the greater interest I think he should be declared an enemy of the State and treated as such.
Obviously the man is delusional, and like the crazy guy on the streecorner, he thinks he's Napoleon. He has convinced himself that he is the rightful Ruler of the Land, and is surrounded by so many sycophants that he thinks everyone else (or at least, a super majority) agrees that he is King. His animal instinct tells him (correctly) that "they" are trying to corner and kill him, and as the walls close in he will be calling for every more specific treasonous acts to be committed for his benefit.
Site? What actually did he say?

Oh....I forgot this is a liberal OP. So no actual statement or link to a statement is needed. Just your own opinion is good enough for the clapping seals since its about Trump. To hell with knowing what actually was said.

I presume you mean “cite”.
Are you unable to google it for yourself?
Refer to the part in quotes (that’s EXACTLY what the orange idiot said).

Oh....I forgot this is a liberal OP. So no actual statement or link to a statement is needed.

Yet I provided a direct quote. You need remedial reading instruction, or something. Meanwhile here’s another link

Oh....I forgot this is a liberal OP. So no actual statement or link to a statement is needed. Just your own opinion is good enough for the clapping seals since its about Trump. To hell with knowing what actually was said.
Trump on Truth Social said:
A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.
But wait, there is more!
Trump on Truth Social said:
UNPRECEDENTED FRAUD REQUIRES UNPRECEDENTED CURE!
link

Keep in mind, this is allegedly about Twitter holding back on a torrent on posts regarding the NY Post's shady coverage of Hunter Biden's laptop. As a reminder, Hunter Biden isn't the President of the United States. The allegations in the Twitter Papers, is a rehash of accusations already made regarding coverage of the laptop story, and in no way deals with President Biden or the Election "Fraud" in 2020. Even if Twitter was politically biased (that isn't illegal). Fox News anyone?

So no actual statement or link to a statement is needed. Just your own opinion is good enough
Y'know, @RVonse if I wasn't feeling pity for the moderators here, I might report that lie even though I know that lying was probably not your intent. It is unsurprising that you would fail to notice that I provided a direct quote from your orange oracle, but I sincerely hope* that now that I have pointed it out, you will acknowledge that Cheato said what he said, and meant what he meant.

* Hope springs eternal, but expectations are based on ephemeral reality, The reality here, is that right wing fanatics are detached from truth.

Oh....I forgot this is a liberal OP. So no actual statement or link to a statement is needed. Just your own opinion is good enough for the clapping seals since its about Trump. To hell with knowing what actually was said
What Trump said is being reported by mainstream news outlets throughout the world. It even made news in Australia;

RVonse, I want you to look at this example any time you are confused as to by no one takes your bullshit fringe conspiracy outlets seriously. Listening to Jimmy Dore, Russell Brand etc makes you more ignorant, not less so.

Back
Top Bottom