• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump judicial nominee refuses to say whether she supports segregation

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/do...nee-refuses-say-whether-supports-segregation/

Gosh, I wonder why she carefully avoided saying whether or not segregation is a good thing?

I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent, non-racist explanation for this. I can't wait to hear whatever just=so stories (ad hoc fallacies) conservolibertarians concoct to try and explain this one away. Of course they won't allow a fellow white supremacist alt-right free speech advocate to go undefended in a situation like this.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/do...nee-refuses-say-whether-supports-segregation/

Gosh, I wonder why she carefully avoided saying whether or not segregation is a good thing?

I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent, non-racist explanation for this. I can't wait to hear whatever just=so stories (ad hoc fallacies) conservolibertarians concoct to try and explain this one away. Of course they won't allow a fellow white supremacist alt-right free speech advocate to go undefended in a situation like this.

Why not lie? I'm serious, would she even get in trouble with this government for it? Worst case scenario she maybe gets kicked out after a month or two.

I don't know where Underseer is coming from. She seems to have outrightly said, at the very least, the Government shouldn't have desegregated the schools.

article said:
“Senator, I don’t mean to be coy,” Vitter responded, “but I think I get into a difficult area when I start commenting on Supreme Court decisions, which are correctly decided and which I may disagree with.”

“My personal, political or religious views I would set aside,” she continued, saying that if she were confirmed she would uphold the “binding” decision.
:eek:

I'm more curious as to what led the Senator to ask that question in the first place. It seems like an easy answer... for anyone not "Alt-Right".

Back
Top Bottom