• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump not invited to royal wedding

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242385/Brexit-deal-doubt-Harry-Meghan-wedding.html

article said:
Theresa May's hopes of a Brexit trade deal with the US could be wrecked if Donald Trump is not invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding, the author of a blockbuster book on the President has warned.

Trump makes fun of disabled reporter.
Republican voters: Haha! Stupid disabled people! Fuck your feelings!

Trump: Mexicans are rapists.
Republican voters: Haha! Stupid Mexicans! Fuck your feelings!

Trump: I like to grab women by the pussy without their permission.
Republican voters: Haha! Stupid broads! Fuck your feelings!

Trump: We should keep a government database of all known Muslims in America, just like the Nazis did with the Jews.
Republican voters: Haha! Stupid Muslims! Fuck your feelings!

Trump: We're going to end the CHIP program and kick nine million children off of health care.
Republican voters: Haha! Stupid poor people! Fuck your feelings!

Trump: Beat up protesters. I'll pay your legal costs.
Republican voters: Haha! Stupid first amendment believers! Fuck your feelings!

Trump: Transgender people can no longer serve in the military.
Republican voters: Haha! Stupid trannies! Fuck your feelings!

Trump: Nazis are very fine people.
Republican voters: Haha! Stupid Jews and minorities! Fuck your feelings!

British prince: I'm not inviting Trump to my wedding.
Republican voters: How dare you! You are hurting our feelings!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• disabled.jpg
    disabled.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 9
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5242385/Brexit-deal-doubt-Harry-Meghan-wedding.html

article said:
Theresa May's hopes of a Brexit trade deal with the US could be wrecked if Donald Trump is not invited to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding, the author of a blockbuster book on the President has warned.

Trump: We should keep a government database of all known Muslims in America, just like the Nazis did with the Jews.

Trump: We're going to end the CHIP program and kick nine million children off of health care.

I don't hear that from the Republican voters I know (a dwindling crowd, as one by one, they change their mind about who they voted for). The remaining Trump loyalists I know are generally a-political types, who view the whole Trump performance as a vastly entertaining charade that is visiting well-deserved chaos upon a corrupt and malicious system. To them, Harry's rebuff is just another piece of evidence that Trump is just what the doctor ordered. "Fucking limeys don't even know how to speak real English".

Meh. Obama was not invited to Prince William's wedding. And Harry will never be king. So Trump probably doesn't give a shit.

article said:

Even the NYT is becoming critical of Wolff.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/07/mic...ury-some-of-the-facts-just-dont-stack-up.html

Meh. Obama was not invited to Prince William's wedding. And Harry will never be king. So Trump probably doesn't give a shit.

So you know that the article is wrong without looking at a single shred of evidence?

- - - Updated - - -

article said:

I don't hear that from the Republican voters I know (a dwindling crowd, as one by one, they change their mind about who they voted for). The remaining Trump loyalists I know are generally a-political types, who view the whole Trump performance as a vastly entertaining charade that is visiting well-deserved chaos upon a corrupt and malicious system. To them, Harry's rebuff is just another piece of evidence that Trump is just what the doctor ordered. "Fucking limeys don't even know how to speak real English".

I've heard conservatives in Facebook groups whine about it.

- - - Updated - - -

article said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/07/mic...ury-some-of-the-facts-just-dont-stack-up.html

People were critical of Wolff before he wrote that book. That's why he made a point of recording audio of the interviews. Credibility doesn't matter much when you have evidence.

But if you ignore the audio recordings and focus on the credibility, you can still derail the conversation with personal attacks on your he author.

They were probably afraid that he would tell Princess Charlotte that he would be dating her in 20 years.

People were critical of Wolff before he wrote that book. That's why he made a point of recording audio of the interviews. Credibility doesn't matter much when you have evidence.

Are you fucking kidding?

Wolff said:
He said Trump had 'no idea what Brexit was' until two weeks before referendum

Donald Trump on Brexit: 'I believe Britain may leave the EU'

March 21, 2016.

When a simple internet search shows that Wolff is a pathological liar, yeah, no credibility.

The only one who appears to be upset about the lack of a royal invite is Underseer - who I would not have thought was a royal watcher but ya learn something new everyday.

The only one who appears to be upset about the lack of a royal invite is Underseer

See?

article said:

So you are observing the NYT being fair and balanced, huh. OK. Post placed on bookmark list to remind you later when you pretend this never happened.

Personally, I understand that a book with 200 statements of fact in it may have some of them wrong... and it is good to point out where the facts were distorted, unclear, or just wrong... So those 5 mistakes (one of which was calling someone "Mike" instead of "Mark"... and several others were also editing errors - like a title of someone's position written wrong)... but corrections are good nonetheless.

What do you think about the 195 other statements of fact that not one single person has denied as true (since all of the statements in the book are quotes from Whitehouse staff). Of the hundreds of things Bannon was quoted as saying, his only comment was "I wasn't directing my comment at that one person.. it was the person next to him")

Are you fucking kidding?

March 21, 2016.

When a simple internet search shows that Wolff is a pathological liar, yeah, no credibility.

The only one who appears to be upset about the lack of a royal invite is Underseer - who I would not have thought was a royal watcher but ya learn something new everyday.
I see we still pretending that many of the cites in the book haven't been disputed, and in fact, been cooberated? Including big ones like those by Bannon.

Are you fucking kidding?

March 21, 2016.

I see we still pretending that many of the cites in the book haven't been disputed, and in fact, been cooberated? Including big ones like those by Bannon.

I'd say its pretty telling that he cant dispute the actual contents of the book and has to attack wolff directly.

The sounds of the lack of denial by the people quoted in the book are deafening.

I'd say its pretty telling that he cant dispute the actual contents of the book and has to attack wolff directly.
You noticed that too. Steve Bannon is getting excommunicated from the alt-right movement due to things the book alleges, and Trausti is trying to attack the author for lying.

Maybe Trausti should remind Mercer that the author is a hack. Maybe he wouldn't be excommunicating Bannon... who didn't disavow the statements... though did try to lie his ass off about context.

Back
Top Bottom