• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump puts Robert F. Kennedy Jr in charge of commission on vaccine safety?!

This is pretty much we see that everyone will be in charge in the White House.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone agrees the meeting took place. Rfk said publicly the offer happened. Trump team denies it, though.

It'd be incredible if this was one of the first things he does as President.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the guy who started the vaccine-autism scare is a real nutcase fraudster from what I remember. This was from his own words and writing I got that opinion, from when I spent a few hours researching it.

Tangentially, I recall reading that pregnant women who are exposed to high levels of air pollution (especially with metals) bring a higher autism to their children. That make sense since the lungs are a good way to get stuff into the bloodstream.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/05/150521121049.htm

This may make JFK Junior's job a bit easier.

John John is out of work permanently due to a plane crash. You mean the heroin addict nutcase RFK Jr. You know, the one with the weird voice who doesn't know the difference between miles and square miles.

This may make JFK Junior's job a bit easier.

John John is out of work permanently due to a plane crash. You mean the heroin addict nutcase RFK Jr. You know, the one with the weird voice who doesn't know the difference between miles and square miles.

He could work with the CIA intelligence gathering team instead.

Minute amounts of Mercury (Thimersol) has been used in vaccines as a preservative. This is gradually been phased out. This may make JFK Junior's job a bit easier.

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBloodVa... The amount involved was small, not massive.

He's not anti vaccine. He's more anti conflict of interest, anti corporate pressure and anti Thimerosal.
http://robertfkennedyjr.com/mercury-vaccines/

I think Thimerosal has now been removed from most vaccines. I can dig some information this as I posted this some time ago.

Yup, it's almost all gone. Lots of extra cost, no safety benefit.

It's very simple to tell: If the vaccine comes in a single-dose unit it doesn't have thimerosal. The only reason it was added is that once you stick the needle in the vial it's no longer a perfectly sterile environment and thus something must be done to keep bacteria from the air from growing. If you're just going to use the stuff up right away this is a non-issue, no preservative needed.

The amount involved was small, not massive.

Minute. However the long term effects were never studied; where if children receive further vaccinations the amount retained would increase even though these are minute. Since we now have alternatives to Mercury I don't think this is an issue or a potential one.

You're assuming the mercury is never eliminated. That's not the case.

And there was no need to study the long term effects, they compared the exposure to normal environmental exposure.

Back
Top Bottom