• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump retweets animated gif of him hitting Clinton with golf ball

He's good...
Yeah, and he is going to continue winning if the opposition keeps focusing hard on such callow actions.

Not really. He ran a terribly shallow campaign. Apparently, in America in this year, that is how you win. You focus on the electoral college regions you need, show up, and be a real dickhead.

He's good...
Yeah, and he is going to continue winning if the opposition keeps focusing hard on such callow actions.
Winning what? His major achievements consisted of reversing regulations Obama made late in his Administration. That window closed and now Trump has done almost nothing, while "his party" controls Congress.

So presidential...

How'd that old commercial go? This isn't your daddy's Oldsmobile. Something like that. This is presidential. It's the new presidential. And, we'll likely go back to the old Coke and what once was presidential will be so again.

And yet what Kathy Griffin did was the most reprehensible thing Trump has ever seen. I think my neighbour summed it up best:

"If I could sell tickets at 5c a ticket to punch this fuckwit in the face, I reckon I'd be a millionaire by Monday."

Winning what? His major achievements consisted of reversing regulations Obama made late in his Administration. That window closed and now Trump has done almost nothing, while "his party" controls Congress.
Winning, as in manipulating pretty much every day, all the way to another term. This massive amount of glaring attention he simply creates for himself over trivial things. Right, as of now, he can not pass any policy he may or may not want, and yet he has so many talking about him even when he sloshes in petty matters.

And yet what Kathy Griffin did was the most reprehensible thing Trump has ever seen. I think my neighbour summed it up best:

"If I could sell tickets at 5c a ticket to punch this fuckwit in the face, I reckon I'd be a millionaire by Monday."
That kind of goes par with the general job, hence the need for Secret Service.

Hey - he has dedicated a RECORD NUMBER of post offices, and issued a RECORD NUMBER of pointless executive orders (few of which went into effect due to his ignorance of the law), and has waged a fabulously winning war on everything his predecessor accomplished, since he was a black man...
Yes, he deserves all the credit in the world for Making America White Again.

So, child development majors -- from Trump's acting-out, narcissism issues, constant lying, attitudes toward women, hostility -- what chronological age of emotional development does he attain? I'm torn between extremely spoiled 6 year old or a more knowing, devious, disturbed 10-year-old. Child Psych Parlor Game, round one.

So, child development majors -- from Trump's acting-out, narcissism issues, constant lying, attitudes toward women, hostility -- what chronological age of emotional development does he attain? I'm torn between extremely spoiled 6 year old or a more knowing, devious, disturbed 10-year-old. Child Psych Parlor Game, round one.

His actions are non-random. He is merely following the Republican playbook on political campaigns which is to go negative and start at earliest convenience with going negative.

- - - Updated - - -

His actions are non-random. He is merely following the Republican playbook on political campaigns which is to go negative and start at earliest convenience with going negative.

Not really. He ran a terribly shallow campaign. Apparently, in America in this year, that is how you win. You focus on the electoral college regions you need, show up, and be a real dickhead.

It works if you are going up against Hillary Clinton. I wouldn't bet on it going up against an opponent with any actual popularity. A half melted snowman with a felt hat could have beaten Trump. Hillary didn't.

A half melted snowman with a felt hat could have beaten Trump. Hillary didn't.

Actually, Hillary "won" the popular vote. But to your point... even without the felt hat, it would have wont the electoral vote.

It works if you are going up against Hillary Clinton. I wouldn't bet on it going up against an opponent with any actual popularity. A half melted snowman with a felt hat could have beaten Trump. Hillary didn't.
Even Hillary Clinton should have beaten the Trump Campaign. But enough of America in just the right places made it possible for Trump to win the electoral college.

Oh, come on, the snowman would have easily been completely finished off during the debates as Trump closely loomed over it with his snarling hot breath.

Back
Top Bottom