• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Threatens to Launch Moon onto North Korea

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
BRIDGEWATER, NJ -- After up and downing for par on Hole 5, President Trump answered questions from a reporter regarding his recent rhetoric about North Korea. "Look, maybe I wasn't tough enough.

"You know, honestly, and I say this with a bit of measure, I'm about ready to tell the military to launch the Moon onto North Korea."

The Moon, which has orbited Earth for a very long time, has about 1% of the mass of the Earth would likely obliterate all life on the planet if it hit the Earth. Many scientists doubt it is even possible.

"Yeah, trying to move the Moon will be extremely hard," stated Neil deGrasse Tyson, an astrophysicist. "Aiming it to only hit North Korea could be near impossible. Really, it isn't a great idea."

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson responded to reporters by saying that Trump was just using the Moon as a metaphor and that the President didn't actually think that the Moon could be used as a weapon by the US. Sarah Huckabee Nixon Kennedy Bush Sanders was last seen trying to find a bush to avoid reporters, however, most of the bushes were already full of White House staffers.

North Korea has yet to respond to Trump's latest threat.

BRIDGEWATER, NJ -- After up and downing for par on Hole 5, President Trump answered questions from a reporter regarding his recent rhetoric about North Korea. "Look, maybe I wasn't tough enough.

"You know, honestly, and I say this with a bit of measure, I'm about ready to tell the military to launch the Moon onto North Korea."

The Moon, which has orbited Earth for a very long time, has about 1% of the mass of the Earth would likely obliterate all life on the planet if it hit the Earth. Many scientists doubt it is even possible.

"Yeah, trying to move the Moon will be extremely hard," stated Neil deGrasse Tyson, an astrophysicist. "Aiming it to only hit North Korea could be near impossible. Really, it isn't a great idea."

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson responded to reporters by saying that Trump was just using the Moon as a metaphor and that the President didn't actually think that the Moon could be used as a weapon by the US. Sarah Huckabee Nixon Kennedy Bush Sanders was last seen trying to find a bush to avoid reporters, however, most of the bushes were already full of White House staffers.

In a follow up to Tillerson's comment that trump was using the moon as a metaphor, President Trump excoriated the Secretary of State by saying, "It wasn't a metaphor, I shot par on that hole. Tillerson is a whack-job, a nut. If I knew that guy was afraid to use the moon as a weapon, I never would have hired him in the first place. I know how big the moon is alright, it's HUGE. In fact, and I have this on good authority from my Generals, and Tillerson is no General. I've got to say it, it's true. So sad, he couldn't be a general if he tried. Now, the Generals tell me that there's an eclipse coming, and it's going to be a big one. The biggest, because it's happening in America, and I am making sure it will be the biggest eclipse ever. It will be HUGE. So, you know, when the moon is that close to the Earth, and right over America, we are going to grab it, and shoot it right at East Korea. That Kim guy will never see it coming. What kind of name is "Kim" for a guy anyway? No way will he see it coming."

Both leaders should just get drunk together and moon each other, so we can finally get done with this foolishness.

I'm really tired of "my nuke is bigger than your nuke." Game. or just replace the word nuke for penis.

I really thought you were joking and then I read this:
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/10/tru...tement-on-north-korea-wasnt-tough-enough.html

Cheese! Glorious cheese! More than we can eat in a million lifetimes! Three cheers for His Flatulence!

I really thought you were joking and then I read this:
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/10/tru...tement-on-north-korea-wasnt-tough-enough.html

That inspired my post.

Diameter of the Moon is a quarter of the Earth's. It's geometrically impossible to hit North Korea without hitting South Korea, Japan, China, Russia and Alaska, etc.

The US should have acted just after North Korea's first test. As each leader did nothing of worth to stop this program, North Korea took advantage of the dithering and continued its activities. So the Bush, Obama and Clinton did not stop the programs.

China, Russia and the US are now behind each other in condemnation of North Korea. As I mentioned some time ago I would not rule out the wild card possibility of China invading (or as it would say liberating) North Korea for having gone too far for so long.

There again talks with incentives may work as long as N Korea doesn't go underground with its testing.

Diameter of the Moon is a quarter of the Earth's. It's geometrically impossible to hit North Korea without hitting South Korea, Japan, China, Russia and Alaska, etc.

diameter or secant plane or single point? also note we are dealing with unknown alien technology here...

The only country which have significant control over NK is China and they want to keep it the way it is for as long as possible because it annoys US.

diameter or secant plane or single point? also note we are dealing with unknown alien technology here...

Or Trump is Gru and in possession of shrink ray machine.

No. The moon is round. If it stops when it hits North Korea it's not going to touch the ground in South Korea. Whether it's high enough up to clear the skyscrapers I'm not going to waste my time figuring out.

(And never mind that it's going to sink in, not come to rest like a ball.)

Well done sir!

Fake news. Crashing the moon into North Korea will just be so easy. Trump has a secret plan he's not going to let you know about, but it is just so good and will be so effective. He is simply the best ever at crashing moons into places.

Back
Top Bottom