• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump to name Andrew Dice Clay communications director

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
WASHINGTON, DC - President Trump will reportedly name stand-up comic and long-time supporter Andrew Dice Clay as his Fucking New White House Communications Director, according to a new report.

MSCBNS reports that two sources familiar with the situation say that Trump will appoint the comic to the post left vacant by Anthony Scaramucci who replaced Sean Spicer who replaced Mike Dubke who replaced Sean Spicer the first time who replaced someone qualified from the last Administration. MSCBNS also reported that White House chief of staff General John Kelly wasn’t made aware of the appointment until after the arrangements were finalized at a fancy hotel resort and strip club.

Dice Clay is the founder of sophomoric adult nursery rhymes and other forms of shitty humor. Using an offensive persona "The Diceman," Dice Clay previously sold out Madison Square Garden and was the first comedian to do so in 1990.

Mr. Clay had a previous falling out with Trump after being fired from Celebrity Apprentice on his first show for being offensive to women. Dice Clay now forgives President Trump, "Hey, if he grabs as much pussy as he says, I totally want to fucking work for him. I'm in. And then, if I'm out after, it's good. In and out. Just like sex."

Link to a reputable news source? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melania and Ivanka object to harsh language being used by anyone they aren't heirs to.

Back
Top Bottom