• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump - Vote for Moore for the same reason you voted for Me!

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Trump has come out for Moore using the same exact argument that Kellyanne Conway tossed out earlier... we need the Republican vote.

Sound familiar? That was the right wing intellectual argument for voting for Trump despite... well... everything about him. The conservative judge nominations, the Supreme Court... it didn't matter Trump was poison, we need a Republican in the White House.

And that argument worked then, and I think it'll easily work in Alabama again. All that matters is the end game. And this really blows a hole in any alleged moral center these voters ever had.

Which fits well with his whining about the basketball players.
Clearly, he didn't intercede on their behalf because it was the right thing to do, but because he was after applause. He's not getting enough applause, he says he should have left them there...

So, nothing about superior morals, just self-interest.

But, as Orangey and Prairie Woman Sanders have pointed out, Judge Roy HAS DENIED them charges. Bitch set me up!! All the more reason Charlie Manson should've had the last 48 years in freedom. Quite bravely, he always denied his guilt.

Well, Moore will likely get the same support from the pro-rape crowd that comprised much of Trump's base.
But they aren't deplorables... they just care that much about conservative judicial values on the District Court benches.

Any concern about Court assignments is evangelical code for "abortion." For evangelicals, they have demonstrated that they would elect Jeffrey Dahmer if he promised to fill courts with anti-abortion justices.

When you are a single-issue voter, by definition all other issues are irrelevant.

Any concern about Court assignments is evangelical code for "abortion." For evangelicals, they have demonstrated that they would elect Jeffrey Dahmer if he promised to fill courts with anti-abortion justices.

When you are a single-issue voter, by definition all other issues are irrelevant.

I find it all so surreal. Humans are not very bright.

But I learned a lot on my recent trip to Williamsburg. I don't think any of the founding fathers would have a problem understanding politics presently. The stupid factor was well understood at the times.

But, as Orangey and Prairie Woman Sanders have pointed out, Judge Roy HAS DENIED them charges. Bitch set me up!! All the more reason Charlie Manson should've had the last 48 years in freedom. Quite bravely, he always denied his guilt.

Oh no, but I strenuously object! ;)

Denial is a temporary patch... one that does more damage once failed. Which is to say, if he is found guilty of a sex crime against one of the accusers, his sentence will be all that much more worse, due to the initial denials. Any attempt at gaining leniency though the standard means of apology, reparation, and such, will fail.

Denial is a temporary patch... one that does more damage once failed. Which is to say, if he is found guilty of a sex crime against one of the accusers, his sentence will be all that much more worse, due to the initial denials. Any attempt at gaining leniency though the standard means of apology, reparation, and such, will fail.
It is impossible to prove Moore's guilt, if we haven't even gone past the statute of limitation.

Back
Top Bottom