• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump vs Obama spending

3000 meals, Jebus, no wonder he is obese! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are 28 years old. It’s time for a new fridge.

Only $857,000 per year if the new fridge lasts as long? Oh, that's alright then.

I'm actually more worried about what Trump's tax cuts will do to the government's budget. The Joint Committee on Taxation came out with a report that estimated the cost of the cuts to be $1.63 trillion over ten years. After the economic stimulus they provide, the cost will still amount to $1 trillion. The Penn Wharton Budget Model puts those figures at $1.64 trillion and $1.39 trillion respectively.

It is. Of course if Obama ordered the needed replacements, Fox News would have reported on the '$24 million personal fridge' for Obama. Much like his ten plus billion trip to Asia that the right wing lied about.

It is. Of course if Obama ordered the needed replacements, Fox News would have reported on the '$24 million personal fridge' for Obama. Much like his ten plus billion trip to Asia that the right wing lied about.

Oh shit; I'd forgotten about that. Every time he'd leave the country, there they'd be squawking about how much it cost. The highest I remember them saying was $200 million per day, which I'm pretty sure was complete bullshit. But even if it wasn't, it wouldn't have been any more than what any POTUS in the same position at the same time would have. As if Obama should'v rented a sturdy tugboat and piloted it there himself with nothing more than a big ass ice chest full of wonder bread and baloney (cheese and mayo is something the American taxpayer should not have to be burdened with---eat that shit dry Mr. Kenyan Muslim Terrorist!).

Ah, here's some bullshit-soaked nostalgia from that bullshitting bullshittery:

https://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/india.asp

I have no first hand knowledge of this, just passing along.
I could not belive this was true (but had also heard it on the air, thought was hype), but when you Google it and read a number of sites, it does appear to be true. Tell him to stay there !!!

Just in case some of you don’t follow current events as closely as I do (yes, I am a “news-junkie”) you may have missed the following information since it never appears in our wonderful newspapers or on most TV news.

The Barack Obama family is leaving tomorrow for a ten day trip to India . This is going to be an historical and incredible trip, mostly in the numbers of people going, costs, etc.

1) The entourage will include THREE THOUSAND people

2) FORTY aircraft will be making this trip

3) TWO marine helicopters are being dismantled, flown to India, put back together to fly the Obamas around the country

4) The entire 500 room Taj Mahal Hotel has been reserved for this group

5) Cost is estimated to be $200 million PER DAY for ten days

6) Keep this in mind when you get the next notice of an increase in your taxes!!!

No one should ever wonder why taxpayers are angry about this type of extravagance while most citizens are struggling with day-to-day costs of living, etc.

The liberals only have to hear shit from Fox and Alex Jones. The conservatives have to hear shit from a long list of fake news outlets. Dry your tears up.

The conservatives have to hear shit from a long list of fake news outlets. Dry your tears up.

Nobody is forcing you to listen to Breitbart, Faux news or Alex Jones.
Let alone Ann Coulter, The Confederacy Project, The Creativity Movement, Free Republic, Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, The National Alliance, National Review, Newsmax, RedState, Westboro Baptist Church... or any of the THOUSANDS of other right wing propaganda outfits and Russian troll sites that you and Cheato fail to identify as Fake News, despite the fact that they publish lies, and never retract them.

Just out of curiosity, can you provide the "long list of fake news outlets" to which you refer? The rest of us could use a good laugh.

All the libtard ones are fake. CNN, NY Times, etc.

The liberals only have to hear shit from Fox and Alex Jones. The conservatives have to hear shit from a long list of fake news outlets. Dry your tears up.
Folks, we have a triggered alt-right'er. Please disperse the area.

Next up: "Why are there all these gays and interracial couples on my TV?!"

All the libtard ones are fake. CNN, NY Times, etc.

That's two. Not exactly the longest list I've ever seen. Bet you can't produce anything that any of them has said that is demonstrably false and has not been retracted.
By way of contrast, here's a list of extreme right wing fake new sites:
Can you see the difference between this long list and two well-trusted news sources that never had a credibility problem until trumpsucking liars were invented?

70 News
ABCnews.com.co
American News
Before It's News
bizstandardnews.com
Bloomberg.ma
The Boston Tribune
Celebtricity
cnn-trending.com
Conservative 101
Conservative Frontline
CountyNewsroom.info
Daily Buzz Live
DC Gazette
Denver Guardian
Disclose TV
DrudgeReport.com.co
Empire Herald
Empire News
Empire Sports
Firebrand Left
Global Associated News
Globalresearch.ca
Gossip Mill Mzansi
Gummy Post
Huzlers
InfoWars
KMT 11 News
The Last Line of Defense
Liberal Society
Liberty Writers News
LinkBeef
Media Mass
Naha Daily
NationalReport.net
Natural News
NBCNews.com.co
Neonnettle.com
News Breaks Here
The News Buzz Daily
News Examiner
News Hound
The News Nerd
NewsWatch33
The New York Evening (TheNewYorkEvening.com)
Now 8 News (Now8News.com)
Prntly
React 365
Red Flag News
The Reporterz
Stuppid
TrueTrumpers.com
UndergroundNewsReport.com
United Media Publishing
usatoday.com.co
washingtonpost.com.co
World Truth TV
World News Daily Report (worldnewsdailyreport.com)[disputed – discuss]
YourNewsWire.com
For Philippine audiences
24Seven Daily News
Abiascbn
Ako'y Pilipino
Al Jazeera TV
All Things Pinoy
Asian Policy Press
Balitang Pinas
BBC101, BBC Channel, TV BBC
BBC Times
Blog di latestdutertenews
Classified Trends
TV CNN, CNN Channel, CNN Alive
Dai1lymail/Mail in One
Daily Filipino
Daily Filipinews
Definitely Filipino
Dugong Maharlika
Duterte News
Duterte News Blog
Duterte News Info
Duterte Trending News
DW-TV3
Dyaryo
Media ni Duterte
Extreme Readers
FilipiNews PH
FilipiNews
Fox Channel
GMA TV
GRPundit
Guard1an
Hot News Philippines
I Am Pilipino
International Latest Updates
Kalye Pinoy
Leak News PH
Maharlika News
My News TV
News 8 Bureau
News Feed Society
Newsfile
News Info Learn
News Media PH
News Titans
News Trend PH
News TV
OKD2
Philippine News Blog
Philippine News Courier
Philippine News Portal
Philstar.i-telecast.com
Pilipinas Online Updates
Pilipinas Trending News
Pinas News Portal
Pinoy Article
Pinoy Freedom Wall
Pinoy News Blogger
Pinoy News TV
Pinoy Pasikat
Pinoy Speak
Pinoy Viral Issues
Pinoy World
PRRD News
Pinoy Trending
Pinoy Trending News
Pinoy Tribune
Pinoy Viral Issues
Pinoy World
Public Trending
QWAZK
Radio GTV
So Whats News
Social News PH
Taho News
Tartey Viral
The News Feeder
The Philippine Politics
The T1mes
The Volatilian
Thinking Pinoy
Today in Manila
Today's Broadcast
Trending Balita
Trending News Portal
Trending News Video
Trending Topics
Trending Viral
Tulfo News
Update.ph
Updater24
Usa Radio
Verified Philippines
Viral Portal
XOLXOL

Oh, c'mon! Can't we keep it? I'll look after it and feed it I promise. Pleeeease?

I think I just fed it all it can eat for a while... :D

Back
Top Bottom