• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump's Major Announcement.. OMFG!!!

marc

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist, skeptic, nerd
This... this is soo stupid!!! He is announcing.. um,.. trading cards... Not even real ones but NFTs. Even some of the freepers are thinking this has to be some kind of joke. Oh, and the 'cards' are only $99. How more pathetic is he going to get??

This... this is soo stupid!!! He is announcing.. um,.. trading cards... Not even real ones but NFTs. Even some of the freepers are thinking this has to be some kind of joke. Oh, and the 'cards' are only $99. How more pathetic is he going to get??

It could indeed get worse. Trump's used underwear. Only $99.99 each. Limit 3 per customer.

Only Trump can do a serious promotion that looks like a deep fake parody. Is SNL still doing shows this season? Honestly, this sets the bar really high for their writers. I mean, how do you parody the card images?

Get them before they are gone? Yeah... as if anyone willing to give him money will be denied an NFT trading card.

Maybe him holding a bill with the word infrastructure... or him next to a wall... him on the phone with Ukrainian President... bromance with Kim Jong Un... him walking out of meeting with Putin... people getting gassed for his bible photo op... okay... maybe not that hard. It just needs to actually show what he did in office.

His latest effort to brainwash MAGA followers to feed his legal team in the endless lawsuits that plague him.

Please pick up your cards in the US Capitol rotunda or at your local FBI field office. Thanks.
...and and say the secret phrase Mea Culpa and pick up your complimentary surveillance photo from January 6th.

I'm wondering what is more pathetic. Going from being POTUS, to hyping NFTs, or Giuliani going from America's Mayor to whatever he is now. Hope we get numbers of how many actually sell.

Going by this, I guess Trumps next major announcement will be he broke the speed run record for Super Mario Bros.

Back
Top Bottom