• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump's narcisssim delays paper stimulus checks

laughing dog

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Dogs rule
Recipients of the paper stimulus checks will have to wait even longer to receive them because Mr. Trump's name will appear on them:

President Donald Trump's name will appear on checks sent to millions of Americans to combat the economic effects of the coronavirus in a last-minute Treasury Department order, a senior administration official confirmed to CNN on Tuesday.
Two senior Treasury officials told The Washington Post, which first reported the decision, that the move will probably set back the delivery date on the first set of paper checks -- potentially slowing a process that could already take up to 20 weeks. The administration official, however, insisted to CNN that the move will not result in a delay.

Apparently, the narcissist in chief wanted his signature on the checks, but that would violate the long standard policy of using a civil servant's signature in order to avoid any partisanship.

While I ought not be surprised at this pathetic chest thump, it is depressing to think that there will be enough dupes to thank their idol for nothing except for delaying their receipt.

Recipients of the paper stimulus checks will have to wait even longer to receive them because Mr. Trump's name will appear on them:

President Donald Trump's name will appear on checks sent to millions of Americans to combat the economic effects of the coronavirus in a last-minute Treasury Department order, a senior administration official confirmed to CNN on Tuesday.
Two senior Treasury officials told The Washington Post, which first reported the decision, that the move will probably set back the delivery date on the first set of paper checks -- potentially slowing a process that could already take up to 20 weeks. The administration official, however, insisted to CNN that the move will not result in a delay.

Apparently, the narcissist in chief wanted his signature on the checks, but that would violate the long standard policy of using a civil servant's signature in order to avoid any partisanship.

While I ought not be surprised at this pathetic chest thump, it is depressing to think that there will be enough dupes to thank their idol for nothing except for delaying their receipt.

I am flabbergasted that welfare in the U.S. involves paper cheques.

The welfare of federal income tax filers who use paper instead of e-filing or for whom the federal gov't does not have an electronic bank routing and account number depends on checks.

If the government does not have account information on a person, but apparently has an address, they get a paper check. If you don't have a bank account, you can't receive an electronic fund transfer. The thing that surprises me is that they are sending paper instead of preloaded cash cards.

The welfare of federal income tax filers who use paper instead of e-filing or for whom the federal gov't does not have an electronic bank routing and account number depends on checks.

If the IRS has your bank account information they use it. We got ours today in our bank account, no odious name on it. They're only sending paper to those they don't have bank account information for.

EVuze0yUEAAbaIc

Back
Top Bottom