• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump's Taxes

Good. Now we can see all that evidence of Russia Collusion that was promised.
BENGAZI!!
That's all I have to say... it says EVEYTHING.
By the way, have you read the report like your cult leader asked of you? READ THE REPORT!!
Hint: he knows the average education level of his cultists is about the 3rd grade, so "read the report" is no different than saying "it says exactly and only what I say it does". And the cultists just say, "I did my own research" (translation: I believe what someone in a Facebook group said)... but none of them read the report, which included some very concerning Russian-collusion related things.
So where is it? Can you post some examples? Or was Russia Collusion all just bullshit you accepted uncritically?
Paul Manafort or George Papadopoulos could explain it to you. Ask them.
So nothing in the Trumps taxes? Nothing? What a let down.
Why are you expecting evidence of collusion between Trump's Presidential campaign and Russia to show up in his personal tax returns?

Why are you expecting evidence of collusion between Trump's Presidential campaign and Russia to show up in his personal tax returns?
Trumptards can only deal with simple explanations. Look how they jizzed their pants of the nothings that were the Twitter Files and Hunter's Laptop.

Good. Now we can see all that evidence of Russia Collusion that was promised.

It's been proven over and over again that Trump's team had many ties and a lot of help from the Russians.

Your refusal to acknowledge that doesn't change the facts.

Your refusal to acknowledge that doesn't change the facts.
B-b-b-but, William Barr, the Attorney General of the United States of America, read the whole Mueller report, and SAID "no collusion!"
And THAT is a fact!

"Oh, I'm not - I'm offering definitive PROOF that the TAX witch hunt was a Witch Hunt. It doesn't show up because there was "no collusion!" "
🤡

So nothing in the Trumps taxes? Nothing? What a let down.
We got the second of the two reasonable expectations from his taxes: That he was bleeding money and is a very bad businessman.

Back
Top Bottom