• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trumpster to reverse Obama Cuba policy

fucking asshole. it's like his entire purpose in life it to try to erase and destroy anything and everything President Obama did. what the little orange worm shit does not understand is that no matter what he ever does, he will never be more than a putrid turd.

Finally at long last, Trump will win the Cold War which ended a generation ago.

What's the superficial reasoning behind this? Is it a human rights issue? Is it that Cuba isn't tough enough on drugs, like Cheato's mentor Duterte?
Cheato supports murderous autocrats - guess Cuba's leadership fails to qualify.

Personally, I don't think Trump gives at rat's ass about Cuba. In fact, his history might show him to be on the other side of this. I think what we're seeing here is just the GOP giving him yet another thing to sign. It is basically their plan to undo what that black president guy did, because if he did it, it was wrong.

Personally, I don't think Trump gives at rat's ass about Cuba. In fact, his history might show him to be on the other side of this. I think what we're seeing here is just the GOP giving him yet another thing to sign. It is basically their plan to undo what that black president guy did, because if he did it, it was wrong.

It's a way to shore up Republican support in Southern Florida.

If it happens it's a political move, nothing more.

Cuba has never represented any real threat to the US since Soviet nuclear weapons were removed.

This was over 50 years ago.

It's a way to shore up Republican support in Southern Florida.

If it happens it's a political move, nothing more.

Cuba has never represented any real threat to the US since Soviet nuclear weapons were removed.

This was over 50 years ago.
This was even more true after the collapse of the USSR 26 years ago. The Dums should have legislated at least as much changes as Pres. Obama did by EO, if not more, before the 2012 elections. The Repugs would have never been able to rewind history after that, and they would also over the years loose some of their Florida strength.

Back
Top Bottom