• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Unified Theory has been unlocked... by umm... Terrance Howard

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
link

I know, I know... he isn't Don Cheadle, but he did announce that he was able to put into geometry, this whole Unified Theory thing, and he isn't trying to cash in on it, he wants to help Uganda.

article said:
Last week during his address to the East African country, Howard revealed his recent findings.

“I was able to identify the grand unified field equation they’ve been looking for, and put it into geometry,” he said, according to the outlet.

The outlet also reports: “This, Howard asserted, had led to him developing ‘a new hydrogen technology’ that the country could use to defend itself.”
Personally I'm stunned that this hasn't been posted here yet seeing this breakthrough was announced last week. I'm certain his paper detailing all of this was submitted to Nature or something, and we'll all be in awe, sooner or later. And while we wait, I think we can all be certain that Howard has proven that Casting made the right choice with Cheadle.

We should applaud this post-modern world where Terrence Howard brings fusion power to Uganda, the likes of Omarosa Newman and Donald Trump bring the "reality" world to the White House, and so on. This is true democratization, as the Founding Fathers dreamed of.

Imagine how much sooner Bohr would have invented the atom or Einstein would have conceived his General Theory if those days were like today, with the prejudice against degree-less geniuses removed.

Soon, Justin Bieber will find the path to peace in the Middle East. And can we all agree that Christina Hendricks would surely solve our monetary problems if POTUS had the gumption to make her Chairman of the FedRes Board?

Sheesh...what a maroon. What's next... some 20-something year old rando bartender with no substantial science or engineering background is going to solve the country's carbon emissions problem?

Last edited:
Titled link: Terrence Howard Claims To Have Developed A New Hydrogen Technology To 'Defend The Sovereignty' Of Uganda
noting
Terrence Howard Says He Reinvented Physics, Wants to Give Uganda New Forms of Flight, Defense
Former Empire actor and red carpet scientist Terrence Howard gave an address in Uganda this week, in which he claimed “I was able to identify the grand unified field equation they've been looking for, and put it into geometry." This, Howard asserted, had led to him developing “a new hydrogen technology” that the country could use to defend itself. Howard, who studied engineering at Pratt but did not complete his degree, has a history of making bold if somewhat muddled scientific claims.
Why Uganda?
Uganda: U.S. Actor Terrence Howard Eyes Uganda as 'Fertile Ground' for New Technology Initiatives - allAfrica.com
Howard's effort comes as Uganda seeks to attract investment from historical diasporas in a drive led by Senior Presidential Advisor on Diaspora Affairs, Ambassador Abbey Walusimbi. "We appreciate you asking people of African descent to return so that we can now rebuild Africa the way that it was supposed to be," Howard said.

President Yoweri Museveni also offered Howard support, suggesting policymakers best suited to the cause and offering land for any potential development. Howard thanked Museveni and hailed his Pan-African spirit.
noting
Uganda to support actor Terrence Howard’s hydrogen technology initiative - Nile Post - "President Museveni has met and held talks with American Oscar award winning movie actor, Terrence Dashon Howard in a bid to boost Uganda’s tourism and investment."
As a scientist, Howard revealed plans to invest in the ICT sector, the entertainment industry, real estate among others.

“I have been awarded 96 patents in science and technology and have discovered a new math. My purpose and mission is to bring balance to our planet by restoring a safe place for the animal kingdom to thrive and to bring mankind into a new era of truth, love and consciousness.”

“Thank you for allowing to meet us, I want to develop a new hydrogen technology in Uganda. The main purpose of the project would be to defend the sovereignty of the country as far as technology is concerned.”

Sheesh...what a maroon. What's next... some 20-something year old rando bartender with no substantial science or engineering background is going to solve the country's carbon emissions problem?
I am still up in the air about him. He certainly could be a moron that actually believes that he has thought up a technique similar to cold fusion where he could produce unlimited free energy. OTOH he could be a slick con-man that thinks he can con the Ugandan government with the promise of free energy then sneak away with cases of Ugandan gold.

I just wonder if he would be interested in buying my design for an automobile engine that runs on water instead of gas that he could sell to Uganda. 😎

What new math could Terrence Howard have possibly come up with? Unless it's something very fancy, it'll likely be a rediscovery of something already known.

New physics? Departures from the Standard Model have strong upper limits on them, or at least on their nongravitational interactions, as is the case for dark matter. Also, one needs a lot of math to come up with a good superset of the Standard Model, math that TH is likely not capable of. Does he understand differential equations? Lie algebras? ("Lee", after Swedish mathematician Sophus Lie).

Short of new physics, does he have any idea about improved electrode materials for doing electrolysis of water? Like some kind of electrically-conductive plastic that can serve as an alternative to platinum-group metals.

Back
Top Bottom