• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Vile Conservative Bitch Wants Our Sympathy

Sea of red

Basic Beliefs
Atheist
I can't stand these FOX news women at all but what's more irritating is that the ex-anchors are now wanting both money and sympathy for the harassment they went through.

Andrea Tantaros is suing FOX for an absurd amount of money, and is now admitting what we already knew about FOX news. This is also the women that stated she would look great on a diet of food stamps, that women should make men a sandwich, wants Arabic people to be profiled, and loves to call liberal men 'wimps'.

Sorry, I don't give a shit. Fuck her and the rest of these whores like Megyn Kelly and Gretchen Carlson. They are vile human beings that whored themselves out for a paycheck, defended and repeated propaganda for a network that has divided America, and bashed the people (left-wing) that they need on their side.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a48768/andrea-tantaros-roger-ailes-fox-news/

Please liberals, do not support these women. They have sold out their gender for years - let em' lay in the bed they made for themselves.

Last edited:
I can't stand these FOX news women at all but what's more irritating is that the ex-anchors are now wanting both money and sympathy for the harassment they went through.

Andrea Tantaros is suing FOX for an absurd amount of money, and is now admitting what we already knew about FOX news. This is also the women that stated she would look great on a diet of food stamps, that women should make men a sandwich, wants Arabic people to be profiled, and loves to call liberal men 'wimps'.

Sorry, I don't give a shit. Fuck her and the rest of these whores like Megyn Kelly and Gretchen Carlson. They are vile human beings that whored themselves out for a paycheck, defended and repeated propaganda for a network that has divided America, and bashed the people (left-wing) that they need on their side.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a48768/andrea-tantaros-roger-ailes-fox-news/

Please liberals, do not support these women. They have sold out on the gender for years - let em' lay in the bed they made for themselves.

Andrea Tantaros is a special case of repulsiveness. She only jumped on the bandwagon, after she was canned for going too far in smearing others on the right who don't buy into Trump mania. None the less, she had her positive points...

1) Great legs that she loved to flaunt at her "end of couch" seating.
2) Big hooters, that she loved to flaunt in tight outfits.
3) Nice 'tan', especially if you are into the white ethnic look.

On the other hand, her private life is rumored to be partying, flipping through men like a rolodex, and ignoring the 'traditional values' she rants over.

And, by the way, she is a whack-a-doodle.

Well, Roger Ailes sexually harassed his employees. The fact that those employees were hateful, moronic bitches whom you wouldn't so much as spit on if their hair were on fire doesn't mitigate his actions or the responsibility of him and his company.

The worst of us deserve the same protections as the best of us.

"sold out on the gender"?

:hysterical:
Yeah, was gonna say something else and glanced over it.:eek:

Still a bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, Roger Ailes sexually harassed his employees. The fact that those employees were hateful, moronic bitches whom you wouldn't so much as spit on if their hair were on fire doesn't mitigate his actions or the responsibility of him and his company.

I didn't say it did. What I'm trying to get across is that liberals shouldn't go out and cheer-lead for these women - especially when these chicks wouldn't do it for other women.

Like most conservatives, they only have empathy when they become victims.

Please liberals, do not support these women. They have sold out on the gender for years - let em' lay in the bed they made for themselves.

Andrea Tantaros is a special case of repulsiveness. She only jumped on the bandwagon, after she was canned for going too far in smearing others on the right who don't buy into Trump mania. None the less, she had her positive points...

1) Great legs that she loved to flaunt at her "end of couch" seating.
2) Big hooters, that she loved to flaunt in tight outfits.
3) Nice 'tan', especially if you are into the white ethnic look.

On the other hand, her private life is rumored to be partying, flipping through men like a rolodex, and ignoring the 'traditional values' she rants over.

And, by the way, she is a whack-a-doodle.
Exactly.

I remember when she used to criticize women that had healthy sex lives outside of marriage as 'giving it away' like it was any of her business.

I don't know much about this woman, I have never watched much Fox News. On the other hand, Ailes both sexually harassed women withing his sphere of power, and made such harassment institutional at Fox News. In general, I think these women are deserving of our sympathy with regard to the crimes that were perpetrated against them. This does not mean that we should otherwise venerate them, or ignore the negative things they did while working for Ailes.

I don't know much about this woman, I have never watched much Fox News. On the other hand, Ailes both sexually harassed women withing his sphere of power, and made such harassment institutional at Fox News. In general, I think these women are deserving of our sympathy with regard to the crimes that were perpetrated against them. This does not mean that we should otherwise venerate them, or ignore the negative things they did while working for Ailes.

^^^ that

I agree. However, there is some question as to whether or not Tantros was actually a victim of UNWANTED attention. G. Carlson was the first to break the silence with a well documented case (so much so they gave her 21 million, without a trial). But Tantros had been booted out before that, for other reasons, and she jumped on the bandwagon AFTER others made these claims.

Given how much she craved erotic attention in general, her claim is suspect opportunism.

^^^ that

Yep.

OP seems to be making the case that since this woman is a conservative and worked for Fox that she somehow deserved the treatment she got while there. I'm sorry, but even conservative commentators on a conservative network have the right to work in an environment free of sexual harassment. Several women have come forward to say that there wasn't just a little sexual harassment going on there, but that it was part of the culture and that it came from the top down.

I don't know who this woman is (I haven't watched Fox or any other cable news channel for years) and don't know what kind of a person she is, but that's irrelevant. A terrible person can be a victim, too.

I didn't say it did. What I'm trying to get across is that liberals shouldn't go out and cheer-lead for these women - especially when these chicks wouldn't do it for other women.

Like most conservatives, they only have empathy when they become victims.

So what? In a civil society, one does not take direction from the lowest common denominator and let the worst amongst us determine the standards of behavior. Someone being a hateful bitch doesn't make it OK to sexually harass that person and people who have been subject to that deserve our empathy and support regardless of whether or not they'd return it if the situation were reversed.

Exactly. Just because they were vile doesn't mean they can't also be victims.

They don't deserve a lot of sympathy but that doesn't mean they don't deserve the same protections by the legal system as anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. However, there is some question as to whether or not Tantros was actually a victim of UNWANTED attention. G. Carlson was the first to break the silence with a well documented case (so much so they gave her 21 million, without a trial). But Tantros had been booted out before that, for other reasons, and she jumped on the bandwagon AFTER others made these claims.

Given how much she craved erotic attention in general, her claim is suspect opportunism.

Remember, there was a binding arbitration clause in their contracts. They knew they didn't have much chance to get justice.

G. Carlson managed to avoid this by going after Ailes personally and once the dam broke the others would be much more likely to actually get some justice.

Please liberals, do not support these women. They have sold out their gender for years - let em' lay in the bed they made for themselves.

It's better that the issue is resolved in the court or more ideally with mediation rather than the media which often does not have the full picture. Claims for astronomical punitive damages are a fault of the US legal system, not the the plaintiff.

Why would this divide America? Haven't everyday working Americans got better things to do?

Please liberals, do not support these women.
I'll have to remember this.
If there's a survey that asks, "Is it okay to sexually harass women?" I'll have to say "I cannot answer that unless i know who the woman is and whether or not she's a conservative bitch."

What other situations does that work for? If a man was shot while cooperating with the police, do i have to know his arrest record before i can say that was wrong? Do i have to find out his race before answering?

Seems complicated....

I never said that FOX shouldn't be held accountable, or that Ailes isn't a peice of shit. If it happened, they should pay-up.

I am saying that Tantaros is unworthy of any sympathy. Sorry, somebody that attacks blacks, atheists, Arabs, gays, Mexicans, environmentalists, and poor people on a regular basis is not going to get any sympathy from me.

I am saying that Tantaros is unworthy of any sympathy.

Well that's where it begins, isn't it? Sexual harassment, I mean.

You're basically saying that because she's a terrible person in your opinion, she deserves whatever she got. You're like Ailes. She's just a piece of shit with big tits and nice legs, so fuck her and the horse she rode in on. She's an object, and as such should be happy to be treated like shit.

Am I missing something here?

I am saying that Tantaros is unworthy of any sympathy. Sorry, somebody that attacks blacks, atheists, Arabs, gays, Mexicans, environmentalists, and poor people on a regular basis is not going to get any sympathy from me.

You're basically saying that because she's a terrible person in your opinion, she deserves whatever she got. You're like Ailes. She's just a piece of shit with big tits and nice legs, so fuck her and the horse she rode in on. She's an object, and as such should be happy to be treated like shit.

Yes! You are missing the entire point of his post! Maybe you should have replied to the whole thing? I put the rest of his post in bold.

SoR isn't saying she's an object. He's saying that she's an asshole and we have better people to spend our time on, as liberals in general, than some opportunist jackass hypocrit from Fox News. He's not saying what happened to her isn't wrong and that Ailes shouldn't be held accountable. It's bad, but so is he, so while we should let the law run its course we shouldn't do anything to help her.

Like, and let me preface this by saying the example is intentionally ridiculous and extreme, lets say Hitler didn't commit suicide and, at some point, a holocaust survivor found him and just like, you know, cut off his testicles. That's obviously terrible and criminal but how many people do you think would care that Hitler got his balls chopped off?

That, and Sea of Red is free to correct me, is what I think he's saying.

Has nobody here ever not cared about something because it happened to somebody terrible? Replace sexual harassment with nearly any other misfortune and this would get chocked up as Karma by literally every left wing person on the planet.

Yeah, a lot actually.

How you got that from my OP I have no idea. That is not at all what I'm saying. I clarified my position just two posts ago, do you seriously not see it?

No, Tantaros did not deserve to be treated like that in her place of work - providing she's telling the truth - which I think she is. So she deserves her day in court and compensation if she can prove her case. I honestly hope that happens, as it provide one more nail in the coffin of Ailes.

What I hope don't see is her becoming a darling of the left-wing simply because she was a victim. I don't want her reputation to be forgotten. That shit bag is nothing short of an opportunistic, racist, homophobic, elitist, religious zealot, and she doesn't deserve to be painted in a good light. She's just Sean Hannity with a rocking body.

Go look her up on Media Matter, News hounds, or Crooks and Liars if you don't believe me.

Exactly. Just because they were vile doesn't mean they can't also be victims.

They don't deserve a lot of sympathy but that doesn't mean they don't deserve the same protections by the legal system as anyone else.

Agreed. One can be both for equal justice under the law and think some alleged victims are unsympathetic. I think whether the law is applied fairly and equitably is more important than whether or not we like the alleged victim.

I never said that FOX shouldn't be held accountable, or that Ailes isn't a peice of shit. If it happened, they should pay-up.

I disagree with your assessment. I think we can have sympathy for her in a situation that is removed from her potentially vile conservative positions, without showing any sympathy or support for he conservative outlook. You previously mentioned the way she dressed, and showed her legs on camera. That was part of the sexual harassment culture prevalent at Fox News, as Gretchen Carlson and other women there have noted. They were required to wear tight fitting outfits, and cameras were placed at angles to show their legs, whether they liked it or not. To complain about such things was to risk their jobs. Finding a comparable job at another network would be difficult given their on air personas at Fox News.

Back
Top Bottom