• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What did Trump say to Putin?

starwater

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Moving to the 4th Dimension
He got up from dinner and walked over and had a conversation with Vlad. Some say it was an hour. Only with one Russian interpreter. What you want to bet, there were intelligence cameras, microphones getting every word. I hope Mueller has got all of it.

He got up from dinner and walked over and had a conversation with Vlad. Some say it was an hour. Only with one Russian interpreter. What you want to bet, there were intelligence cameras, microphones getting every word. I hope Mueller has got all of it.

Uncle Vlad: "You know, it's really making this Syria thing difficult with you guys backing those rebels."

Fuckface Von Clownstick: "We'll see what we can do about that"

UV: "Make it quick, will ya?"

FFvC: "Yeah, I'll pull the plug on 'em in a few weeks here."

UV: "Good idea. We wouldn't want any of those videos that Steele mentioned coming out, would we?"

Ffvc. Vlad. I'm having trouble with Mueller, he's finding out too muc.

Uncle Vlad: no problem, make sure he dies overnight.

Ffvc: how do I do that?

UV: what you talk about in your campaign using gun in Times Square. You pussy, go get it done.

Ffvc: but I don't have a gun, don't know how to use one. And I won't get away with it.

UV: oh you just pardon yourself, easy.

Ffvc: I don't know..

UV: damn. I knew I should have got Hillary in the White House, she is more of a man.

"You're not going to release any of that shit on the tapes are you?"

"Wouldn't think of it but I better start getting something for my dime."

Back
Top Bottom