• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What does Trump do is Ivanka is identified as a leaker?

Jolly_Penguin

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
Skeptic
If Ivanka Trump is identified as the leak to the media from the whitehouse, how would President Trump react? Would he lie to defend her, or would he throw her in jail?

If Ivanka Trump is identified as the leak to the media from the whitehouse, how would President Trump react? Would he lie to defend her, or would he throw her in jail?

I think that might be almost as likely as Trump leaking to the media himself as code name Orange Orangutan :)

No - "John Miller" is his code name.

I think that might be almost as likely as Trump leaking to the media himself as code name Orange Orangutan :)
Trump leaked sheets from one tax return.

Well, if the whole damn family goes down in flames, I'll not shed a tear. Perhaps it will be a warning to the next set of oligarchs.

He'll probably just spank her.

Slowly.

Telling her 'this is for your own good, sweetheart.'

WH Insiders will start to joke about Ivanka's new line of britches. Tight and fashionable, but can be lowered instantly when you're in 'the woodshed.'

Ivanka and Donnie are almost certainly leakers. Not all leaks are anti-Trump.

Back
Top Bottom