• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What is a "dotard?"

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
It's what Kim Jong Un called Trump in response to Trump's crazy speech. Those two should just get a hotel room and leave the rest of us alone.

Merriam-Webster defines the noun as “a person in his or her dotage,” which is “a state or period of senile decay marked by decline of mental poise and alertness.”

The Oxford definition: “An old person, especially one who has become weak or senile.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...th-korea-called-trump/?utm_term=.295e3b79b7ba

Recommend reading the whole article.

This round to Kim.

And "rocket man" is terrible. It's a compliment, if anything. I can hear Kim telling his consorts, "Y'know, baby, they call me rocket man".

I bet the North Korean newspapers and talk shows are full of angst about how Kim is recklessly leading the country into war today.

This round to Kim.

And "rocket man" is terrible. It's a compliment, if anything. I can hear Kim telling his consorts, "Y'know, baby, they call me rocket man".
Yeah, Rocket Man makes me think of Iron Man... Compared to 'Crooked Hillary' and 'Lying Ted' this meme is quite lame on the insult front. I keep hoping that Rocket Man notices Jon Stewart's FFvC meme. If it has to be a ride upon a crazy train, it might as well be humorous...and it did seem to hit a Fuckface Von Nervestick.

This round to Kim.

Yeah, Rocket Man makes me think of Iron Man... Compared to 'Crooked Hillary' and 'Lying Ted' this meme is quite lame on the insult front. I keep hoping that Rocket Man notices Jon Stewart's FFvC meme. If it has to be a ride upon a crazy train, it might as well be humorous...and it did seem to hit a Fuckface Von Nervestick.

I bet Trump is jealous of Kim. He's richer, has the whole country worshiping him, or else.

And, on top of that, he regularly tells the most powerful country on earth to go fuck itself.

What could be better?

Howard Wolowitz wanted his nickname to be Rocket Man. He got Fruit Loops instead and was quite upset. Yes, this does seem to indicate that in American culture (as seen in sitcom Big Bang Theory) that Rocket Man is a laudable nickname.

So Twitter is useful for something, though I only get such thru reading articles. I liked this tweet referenced in the article:
Donald Trump: "I have the best words, Rocket Man."
Kim Jong-un: "Hold my covfefe, #dotard."

Howard Wolowitz wanted his nickname to be Rocket Man. He got Fruit Loops instead and was quite upset. Yes, this does seem to indicate that in American culture (as seen in sitcom Big Bang Theory) that Rocket Man is a laudable nickname.
Uh...glad Google is easy to use, I was thinking who the fuck is Howard Wolowitz....

What's more phallic than a rocket?

Il Douchebag -- He of the micro schwanzstucker.

Later,
ElectEngr

This round to Kim.

I too was surprised at the choice... "Rocket boy" would have been an insult... diminutive. "Rocket Man" seems a compliment... an acknowledgement of achievement.

This round to Kim.

I too was surprised at the choice... "Rocket boy" would have been an insult... diminutive. "Rocket Man" seems a compliment... an acknowledgement of achievement.

And he awards him a theme song.

This round to Kim.

Trumps retinue must be thoroughly sick of telling him how brilliant he is.

I bet the North Korean newspapers and talk shows are full of angst about how Kim is recklessly leading the country into war today.
Yeah, lots of outspoken people saying that Trump has won this round and that Kim is actually the true dotard.

Because it is not so much the literal name as what it signifies.

This round to Kim.

Yet achievement is only a general term which can have good and/or bad connotations.

Because it is not so much the literal name as what it signifies.

Yes, Trump is the best ever unintentional wingman for the world's dictators.

Back
Top Bottom