• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why does some poo strongly stick to the side of the toilet?

I believe it is excess electric charge transferred to stool that attaches the smooth stool to the smooth urinal.

Simply discharge yourself to ground before bowel movement.

Do you have any 'hands on' data?

Well, of you want to serious. I don't have a clue. Might be a good topic for a PHD thesis.

The toilet is smooth, a porous surface would have higher friction. The substance fill-ins in cracks. Could be suction. It may be a property of fecal matter that it sticks to everything.

Why does cooked past stick to a wall? Because it is sticky. Of course you may ask what sticky means. It means a propensity to stick to things.

Well, of you want to serious. I don't have a clue. Might be a good topic for a PHD thesis.

The toilet is smooth, a porous surface would have higher friction. The substance fill-ins in cracks. Could be suction. It may be a property of fecal matter that it sticks to everything.

Why does cooked past stick to a wall? Because it is sticky. Of course you may ask what sticky means. It means a propensity to stick to things.

What's brown and sticky?

A stick :D

An equally ponderable question that has had me baffled for a while now is; how does that fucking label stick to a new teflon coated non-stick frying pan?

Great question.

Seconded. :)

And...why do psychics have to ask your name?

Lol. Yeah. Someone should start a thread on the general topic of questions of this sort.

In my experience, one answer to the OP question is Guinness.

How about some internet factoids?

Is sticky poop normal?
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320700.php

"According to Dr. Octavio A. Vega, a physician at Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, the ideal stool "...is like a banana." Stools should have a soft consistency, round shape, smooth surface, and tapered ends. Variations in a person's diet may be one reason for alterations in stool consistency. Experts at Johns Hopkins report that black, tarry stools can be caused by iron supplements or medicines that include bismuth, such as Pepto-Bismol."

Obviously the tapered banana represents an ideal. Those with lopsided hemmorhoids may be more familiar with a corkscrew formation.

You want it not too soft, not too hard, just right. Too soft and too hard can indicate problems including infection.

Why does some poo strongly stick to the side of the toilet?
Just a question that has been bothering me.

My first guess would be that depending on what you eat, sometimes your poo is more hydrophilic or less. Say, if you ate something that had a lot of oil. Then the water would be driven out at the interface between the poo and the bowl, creating a more durable attachment.

Back
Top Bottom