• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why mass vaccination with a leaky vaxx is so dangerous

jdf5

When we mass vaccinate during a pandemic with a leaky vaxx that does not eradicate the virus the vaxx resistant mutations get a competitive advantage.

Many think viruses mutate to become less dangerous. Now though because of the mass vaccination the variants that diminish the immune pressure get a competitive advantage. Usually these can not spread easily since people isolate when sick. But because there are many more injected the risk is now higher those variants can spread.

This is what Geert Vanden Bossche says and it makes sense to me. What do you think?

He also explain ADE, neutralizing and non neutralizing antibodies. We now have studies that prove he is correct about the natural immune system getting damaged by the vaxx.

So he says governments must immediately implement large scale antiviral drug campaigns for the so called vaccinated.

When we mass vaccinate during a pandemic with a leaky vaxx that does not eradicate the virus the vaxx resistant mutations get a competitive advantage.

Many think viruses mutate to become less dangerous. Now though because of the mass vaccination the variants that diminish the immune pressure get a competitive advantage. Usually these can not spread easily since people isolate when sick. But because there are many more injected the risk is now higher those variants can spread.

This is what Geert Vanden Bossche says and it makes sense to me. What do you think?

He also explain ADE, neutralizing and non neutralizing antibodies. We now have studies that prove he is correct about the natural immune system getting damaged by the vaxx.

So he says governments must immediately implement large scale antiviral drug campaigns for the so called vaccinated.

I think Bossche is totally incorrect. Yes, you will get a selective filter for virus variations that beat the current vaccines. However, it is a 'competitive advantage' only in the way it evades the vaccine, it doesn't make it either stronger or weaker. The vaccines will reduce the severity of the disease though.

Here is some information debunking his claims

I think Bossche is totally incorrect. Yes, you will get a selective filter for virus variations that beat the current vaccines. However, it is a 'competitive advantage' only in the way it evades the vaccine, it doesn't make it either stronger or weaker. The vaccines will reduce the severity of the disease though.

I think one has to see the bigger picture first. About neutralizing and non neutralizing antibodies. That the virus can take advantage of the non neutralizing to spread more dangerous variants.
Must check his videos again and see if i understand it better.

And for example the new studies that prove immune imprinting. That the shot prevents the production of antibodies for new variants if infected. Old variant abs are produced instead. And if i understand these can enhance infection instead.

The only thing more dangerous than mass vaccination is a lack of mass vaccination.

That there are lots of idiots who have no knowledge about the topic, but who have very loud opinions, is not something that should surprise anyone over the age of twenty four. Hours.

I think one has to see the bigger picture first.
The one about reducing the number of people infected reduces the number of times a virus can mutate? That bigger picture?
About neutralizing and non neutralizing antibodies. That the virus can take advantage of the non neutralizing to spread more dangerous variants.
A virus competes with variants of itself to spread. The lethality of a virus can actually impede its ability to spread. This is why viruses tend to become more contagious while at the same time becoming less "dangerous", because mutations that provide a way to spread and reproduce is an evolutionarily much better adaptation for immediate in the wild reproduction than if a virus becomes more lethal. And as a virus becomes less lethal, it makes it easier to be spread as people are less likely to shield themselves from it. Where as a lethal virus leads to people becoming more isolated and less capable of spreading the virus.

Viruses don't have goals other than reproduce.
Your understanding of the video isn't relevant in the real world. How viruses behave and act and how the immune system actually works is not contingent upon that video or your understanding of it.

Last edited:

I think one has to see the bigger picture first. About neutralizing and non neutralizing antibodies. That the virus can take advantage of the non neutralizing to spread more dangerous variants.

And for example the new studies that prove immune imprinting. That the shot prevents the production of antibodies for new variants if infected. Old variant abs are produced instead. And if i understand these can enhance infection instead.

It is nue re a case of natural selection not competition.

I was on an intravenous antibiotic twice a day for months followed by oral meds for months more.

I asked my doctor if natural selection kicks in, if some bacteria resistant to the drug survives and over time rebuilds itself. The short answer was ye.s It is rare but it happens.

In part due to the overuse of penicillin where it was not needed penicillin resistant super bugs evolved.

If you want to go by herd immunity then you have to accept the losses and economic chaos that results.

Here in the USA areas with higher vax rates did better, don't know if there were exceptions.

The overuse of antibiotics in recent years means they're becoming less effective and has led to the emergence of "superbugs". These are strains of bacteria that have developed resistance to many different types of antibiotics, including:

Will there be a drug reistant virus? I'd have to check. There are probbly a number of unrepeatable viruses.

The only thing more dangerous than mass vaccination is a lack of mass vaccination.

That there are lots of idiots who have no knowledge about the topic, but who have very loud opinions, is not something that should surprise anyone over the age of twenty four. Hours.

Then you should explain why Bossche is wrong. Why would the mass vaccination with leaky vaxx not help resistant variants to spread?When we mass vaccinate during a pandemic with a leaky vaxx that does not eradicate the virus the vaxx resistant mutations get a competitive advantage.

I think one has to see the bigger picture first.
The one about reducing the number of people infected reduces the number of times a virus can mutate? That bigger picture?
About neutralizing and non neutralizing antibodies. That the virus can take advantage of the non neutralizing to spread more dangerous variants.
A virus competes with variants of itself to spread. The lethality of a virus can actually impede its ability to spread. This is why viruses tend to become more contagious while at the same time becoming less "dangerous", because mutations that provide a way to spread and reproduce is an evolutionarily much better adaptation for immediate in the wild reproduction than if a virus becomes more lethal. And as a virus becomes less lethal, it makes it easier to be spread as people are less likely to shield themselves from it. Where as a lethal virus leads to people becoming more isolated and less capable of spreading the virus.

Viruses don't have goals other than reproduce.

The mass vaccination increase the risk that more dangerous variants can spread i suppose.

What Bossche says is now probably happening is that because of the virus becoming resistant to the nautralizing antibodies the non neutralizing antibodies will bind to the virus instead.

Those abs increase infection in the upper respiratory and protect against severe disease in the lower respiratory.
But now there is huge immune pressure on the virus from these abs.

So he fear more dangerous variants may become dominant as such mutations will be able to spread.

The mass vaccination increase the risk that more dangerous variants can spread i suppose.
The mass vaccination saved the lives of millions of people.

The point is that more dangerous variants can spread easier the more people that are vaccinated with a leaky vaxx.
If only a small group would be vaccinated those variants may not be competitive perhaps.

The point is that more dangerous variants can spread easier the more people that are vaccinated with a leaky vaxx.
If only a small group would be vaccinated those variants may not be competitive perhaps.
No kidding, really? Reread my first thread. It began to happen in the 80s with antibiotics.

We know that mutation and natural selection can and does occur with a virs and vaccine. It happens every year when we get an updated flu shot.

If you were in charge during COVID what wold you do differently?

By the way. Do you get a flu shot every year? If you travel to am area where specfic vaccinations are reminded would you get them or just take a risk?

Last edited:
Then you should explain why Bossche is wrong. Why would the mass vaccination with leaky vaxx not help resistant variants to spread?When we mass vaccinate during a pandemic with a leaky vaxx that does not eradicate the virus the vaxx resistant mutations get a competitive advantage.
The problem with his argument is just about the same thing happens with infection. After infection if your immune system is in decent shape you're immune to that variant. The vaccine provides better cross protection but that's it--I'm not aware of any sin ascribed to it that wouldn't happen from an actual infection anyway.

Nobody is worse off catching Covid after having the vaccine than they would have been had they not had the vaccine. Society is better off with people being vaccinated. The conspiracy theorists need to scare you to keep you watching them, though. "It's ok" doesn't get eyeballs and thus dollars.

And note that all vaccines are "leaky". Effectiveness numbers are typically somewhere in the 90's. The only vaccine I know of that's basically 100% is the rabies vaccine--and it's only 100% soon after administration.

This would explain the massive waves of polio, smallpox, mumps, rubella, and a dozen other diseases which have been treated with mass vaccination yet are currently ravaging the world. Why...I just had a virulent strain of whooping cough last week, followed by a tough bout of tetanus!

I may have a terminal case of sarcasm as well.

I remember seeing crippled kids from polio when I was a kid. Not pretty. I remember going to the city health department to get vaccinated for polio.

Vet your sources. Read about the authors. Check out their published papers, if you can find any that haven't been withdrawn. Look at other ideas they have promoted.

Back
Top Bottom