• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Woman at anti-mask/lockdown protest in Germany compares herself to Sophie Scholl, gets called out for it

I don't pretend to know enough about Germany to have an informed opinion. So I'll just ask.

Here in the US a sizable percentage of the population believes that C19 is a hoax of some sort. There're lots of people like this woman, at least where I live. (We're spiking on C19 again, having been relatively safe most of the year).

Is she a weird outlier? Possibly having mental health issues? I have no idea. Does she represent a significant portion of the German population, or is she just a novelty that attracts attention on the internet?
Tom

I don't pretend to know enough about Germany to have an informed opinion. So I'll just ask.

Here in the US a sizable percentage of the population believes that C19 is a hoax of some sort. There're lots of people like this woman, at least where I live. (We're spiking on C19 again, having been relatively safe most of the year).

Is she a weird outlier? Possibly having mental health issues? I have no idea. Does she represent a significant portion of the German population, or is she just a novelty that attracts attention on the internet?
Tom

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...e-anti-lockdown-protesters-with-water-cannons

This NPR article suggests there are thousands such people in Germany. Misinformation is rampant across the globe.

Similarities are striking indeed, right to the execution by totalitarian government.

At least she got called out on her idiocy.

It's best that everyone stop trying comparing the present political situation with Nazi Germany. Only those misinformed of history would make such a ridiculous comparison.

It's best that everyone stop trying comparing the present political situation with Nazi Germany. Only those misinformed of history would make such a ridiculous comparison.

You just did that in another thread.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

You just did that in another thread.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

It was a joke. But if you need me to explain, I can do that for you buddy.

Conservatives are making the exact same statements and so while you may be joking, your fellow Trumpublicans are not. If you need me to splain that to you, I am not going to. The cost relative to benefit is too high.

Back
Top Bottom