• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Zimmerman threatens Beyonce and is charged with stalking a producer.

laughing dog

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Dogs rule
George Zimmerman just cannot help himself.

The neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted of fatally shooting the unarmed teen in 2012 called Jay-Z “a b----” and Beyoncé “a broke w----” in text messages to a private investigator, The Blast reported Friday.

“If I see either of them in my life, they’ll find themselves inside a 13-foot gator,” Zimmerman wrote when contacted by private investigator Dennis Warren for “Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story,” the news outlet reported.

Zimmerman, 34, also sent threatening texts to Jay-Z’s co-producer, Michael Gasparro, according to the report.

(http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/09/09/beyonce-jay-z-threatened-by-george-zimmerman-over-trayvon-martin-documentary-report-says.html) and

Zimmerman, 34, allegedly stalked investigator Dennis Warren in December 2017, according to a news release from Seminole County officials.
(http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/07/george-zimmerman-charged-with-stalking-investigator-involved-in-trayvon-martin-documentary.html).

This man is a public menace.

George Zimmerman just cannot help himself.

The neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted of fatally shooting the unarmed teen in 2012 called Jay-Z “a b----” and Beyoncé “a broke w----” in text messages to a private investigator, The Blast reported Friday.

“If I see either of them in my life, they’ll find themselves inside a 13-foot gator,” Zimmerman wrote when contacted by private investigator Dennis Warren for “Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story,” the news outlet reported.

Zimmerman, 34, also sent threatening texts to Jay-Z’s co-producer, Michael Gasparro, according to the report.

(http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...r-trayvon-martin-documentary-report-says.html) and

Zimmerman, 34, allegedly stalked investigator Dennis Warren in December 2017, according to a news release from Seminole County officials.
(http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/0...r-involved-in-trayvon-martin-documentary.html).

This man is a public menace.
First comment, Zimmerman wasn't acquitted of shooting Martin. He was acquitted of murder charges.

Second, does he really think he will meet up with Beyonce... at the same time he has a gator with him... and she would be dumb enough to look into the gator's mouth... and then crawl into it to look at an 'achy tooth'?

Because I mean, if that all happens, she really only has herself to blame, but I just don't see it happening.

First comment, Zimmerman wasn't acquitted of shooting Martin. He was acquitted of murder charges.

Second, does he really think he will meet up with Beyonce... at the same time he has a gator with him... and she would be dumb enough to look into the gator's mouth... and then crawl into it to look at an 'achy tooth'?

Because I mean, if that all happens, she really only has herself to blame, but I just don't see it happening.

I now you're kidding but Zimmerman's quotes actually give us some insight into how he operates or at least how he fantasizes he ought to operate.

Regardless that he has some kind of bias against blacks and thinks he can murder people even...he's saying he would do it in secret and then destroy the evidence by throwing the corpse into alligator-infested waters. Secretly committing crimes, destroying evidence...this should sound familiar.

I now you're kidding but Zimmerman's quotes actually give us some insight into how he operates or at least how he fantasizes he ought to operate.

Regardless that he has some kind of bias against blacks and thinks he can murder people even...he's saying he would do it in secret and then destroy the evidence by throwing the corpse into alligator-infested waters. Secretly committing crimes, destroying evidence...this should sound familiar.
This is true. I'm not quite certain what other than racism leads to some people hating Beyonce and Jay Z. He hates them to the point of wanting to murder them. That isn't normal.

He is just another true christian.
Has he ever made a deal about being religious?

Has he ever made a deal about being religious?

Quite frequently - here's one example....

When discussing how he responds to those who feel that Trayvon Martin may actually have been a thug and deserved to die, Zimmerman turned to faith, responding,
I believe that there’s one judge. And that’s who we should all answer to.

Ashong immediately brought up the Christian commandment thou shalt not kill. Zimmerman was quick to reply.
Realizing that the only judge is the Lord. When I meet him, I’ll find out how he feels. I hold myself 100% accountable. I just put it all in God’s hands.

Later in the interview, Zimmerman tries another tactic, stating
We all know that Jesus Christ was the only man without sin.

He goes on to claim that he is not without sin and is working on himself. He reiterates this point when claiming that he is trying to
Live the most Christ-like that I can.

I don’t want to argue the legality of Zimmerman’s case or invoke the Florida legislation that even made this situation possible. What I find most interesting, though not surprising, is the quick allegiance one gives to religion in times of trouble. Zimmerman is using his faith as a shield and buffer, absolving him from ultimately being held accountable for his actions.
Let’s look at the two basic tenets at hand. First, we are dealing with a religion that as a starting point states that we, as human beings, are born in sin, and no matter what we do in this world, we can never possibly escape this fate. Guilt is an inevitable conclusion when treating every person like they’ve done something wrong simply by being alive (and also offers an explanation for the often-criticized ‘stop and frisk’ policies—that someone is guilty until proven innocent in embedded in our religious outlook).

https://bigthink.com/21st-century-spirituality/the-irresponsible-religiosity-of-george-zimmerman

Back
Top Bottom