• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Merged Gaza just launched an unprovoked attack on Israel

To denote when two or more threads have been merged
Citing rabbinical ideas is anti-Jewish? Ok….
When the post starts with:
I wonder if beliefs like the following could explain Israel's comfort with killing children?
Then yeah, your post is viciously anti-jewish.
Tom
Or, just ethically anti-infanticide.
What?
Who is making choices that result in dead babies in Gaza?
Tom
Israeli government and Hamas.

I wonder if beliefs like the following could explain Israel's comfort with killing children?
Tom
What?
Tom
Only them?

Israel is responding to the violent attacks that have been taking place for decades. But somehow, you left out Iran.
Why is that?
Tom

You don't seem to recognize it when Muslims do it any more than Barbos recognizes it when Russians do it.
Tom
Hamas has no ability to commit ethnic cleansing against the Israelis.
No they don't.
That would take a much bigger part of the Muslim community.
Then why do you continue to claim Hamas is committing ethnic cleansing?
Hamas is working on a ethnic cleansing of Gaza.
Israel too, but they won't get far with that.
Tom

Tom
What?
Tom
Only them?

Israel is responding to the violent attacks that have been taking place for decades. But somehow, you left out Iran.
Why is that?
Tom
Okay. add Iran. What difference does it make?

Tom
What?
Tom
Only them?

Why is that?
Tom
Without Islamic money I don't think Hamas could have done the ethnic cleansing.
Iran is a major source of ethnic cleansing fundage.
Tom

Tom
What?
Tom
Only them?

Why is that?
Tom
Tom
You've already conceded that Hamas is not engaged in ethnic cleansing in Israel.
Let me get this straight - you claim Hamas is engaged in  Ethnic_cleansing
Ethnic cleansing is the systematic forced removal of ethnic, racial, or religious groups from a given area, with the intent of making a region ethnically homogeneous.
of Gaza.

You do realize that Gaza is basically already ethnically homogeneous. So what on earth are you talking about?

Tom
What?
Tom
Only them?

Why is that?
Tom
Tom
But even with the Iran funding you admit that Hamas cannot commit ethnic cleansing.

You've already conceded that Hamas is not engaged in ethnic cleansing in Israel.

But even with the Iran funding you admit that Hamas cannot commit ethnic cleansing.

What makes you say that?
Hamas is engaged in the ethnic cleansing of Gaza.

They've made a bunch of choices that has resulted in a terrible, untenable, situation for millions of people.

Iran and Qatar and people like that funded it. But it did happen.

That's the reality, whether it suits your narrative or not. Gazans are in a desperate way and it's because Muslim terrorists chose death and destruction. Israel is responding to the choices made by Muslims.
Tom

ETA ~Let me put this terms that most of y'all will understand.
Why are people like Trump and MTG busy destroying the US? Because it's advantageous for them, personally, right at the moment.~

I don't necessarily agree with all of this as I'd have to research it in its entirety, but in the meantime I find it very interesting:

What makes you say that?
No, they are not engaged in   Ethnic_cleansing in the generally accepted meaning of the word. It is more than inane to suggest that Hamas is trying to make Gaza ethnically homogenous.

Hamas incites Israel to choose to make horrific damage to Gaza and its civilians, but Hamas is not engaged in ethnic cleansing of Gazans.

Really, one can make a rational argument within making insane claims.

What makes you say that?
No, they are not engaged in   Ethnic_cleansing in the generally accepted meaning of the word. It is more than inane to suggest that Hamas is trying to make Gaza ethnically homogenous.

Hamas incites Israel to choose to make horrific damage to Gaza and its civilians, but Hamas is not engaged in ethnic cleansing of Gazans.

Are you saying that there is no ethnic cleansing going on?
I've heard current events described as "genocide", what's with that?

Bottom line though remains, Gazans are suffering horribly because of choices made by Muslims.
Tom

What makes you say that?

Are you saying that there is no ethnic cleansing going on?
There is no ethnic cleansing by Hamas in Gaza. Not by the generally accepted meaning of the term (that I have linked twice - please educate yourself).
I've heard current events described as "genocide", what's with that?
There is no  Genocide under the generally accepted meaning of the term. People are using hyperbolic rhetoric - you know, like claiming Hamas is engaged in ethnic cleansing in Gaza.

Bottom line though remains, Gazans are suffering horribly because of choices made by Muslims.
Tom
Choice made by Muslims and Jews. Hamas did not do this all by themselves - Israel made choices as well.

There is no ethnic cleansing by Hamas in Gaza.

Choice made by Muslims and Jews. Hamas did not do this all by themselves - Israel made choices as well.
Israel chose to respond to the choices made by Muslims.
Muslims made the choices that resulted in the ethnic cleansing that is going on. And it is, Gazans are in a terrible position. Dying in droves.

It's inconvenient for Hamas and their supporters to end the disaster, so on it goes. Likely for generations, although it will be a long time before they can mount an attack like Oct 7.
Which is what Israel is after. Not peace, that's not possible. But an end to the ability of Muslim terrorists to launch more attacks for the foreseeable future.
Tom

There is no ethnic cleansing by Hamas in Gaza.

Israel chose to respond to the choices made by Muslims.
Muslims made the choices that resulted in the ethnic cleansing that is going on.
Why do you insist in perpetuating the falsehood that ethnic cleansing is occurring in Gaza?

Muslims made choices that incited Israel to make choices how to react that is causing this terrible humanitarian tragedy.

Why do you insist in perpetuating the falsehood that ethnic cleansing is occurring in Gaza?
Be sure and correct everyone who refers to what is happening in Gaza as ethnic cleansing.
Okay?
Because I get tired of being told that there is ethnic cleansing going on there, by Israel.
Tom

U.S. pauses some weapons to Israel as battles rage around Rafah​

CAIRO/WASHINGTON/RAFAH, Gaza Strip, May 8 (Reuters) - Hamas said it was battling Israeli troops on the outskirts of the Gaza Strip's crowded southern city of Rafah on Wednesday after a U.S. official said Washington had halted a shipment of powerful bombs that Israel could use in a full-scale assault.

The United States, which is seeking to stave off an Israeli invasion of Rafah, said it believes a revised Hamas ceasefire proposal may lead to a breakthrough in an impasse in negotiations, with talks resuming in Cairo on Wednesday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom