• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

4 in 10 Americans Out of Their Bleeping Gourds

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
ATLANTA, GA -- A poll conducted by CNN indicated that 4 in 10 Americans "are out of their bleeping gourd". The findings of the poll appeared to be unchanged since other similar polls (Feb 2018, Aug 2018) which likewise indicated 4 in 10 Americans were "out of their bleeping gourd".

That may be truer than you think.

Farmers are struggling with how to emotionally process their pain from the Trump administration’s policies, and anger at the USDA may be a coping mechanism, said Ted Matthews, a Minnesota psychologist who has spent 30 years counseling farmers and rural residents across the Midwest.

From the link:

We believed him when he said he would help make the farm economy better, that we could save our farms. Now, who do we blame?

Reminds me of this SMBC comic https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/2010-09-26

That may be truer than you think.

Farmers are struggling with how to emotionally process their pain from the Trump administration’s policies, and anger at the USDA may be a coping mechanism, said Ted Matthews, a Minnesota psychologist who has spent 30 years counseling farmers and rural residents across the Midwest.
I was completely serious. There are three types of Trump supporters though there is some Venn overlapping, racists, trolls, and people out of their bleeping gourd.

From the link:

We believed him when he said he would help make the farm economy better, that we could save our farms. Now, who do we blame?

Reminds me of this SMBC comic https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/2010-09-26
1A had a program regarding chicken plants (primarily as related to the Alabama chicken plant INS crackdown), and the guy in charge of the plant did a reasonable job of laying it all out honestly (it is very hard work, they pay decently but any higher and they can't compete, not enough Americans want to do the work, if people want the meat someone has to process it). They also had a person on regarding the hardships of such work.

Back
Top Bottom