• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A Bold Move by Modi/Shah

aupmanyav

Basic Beliefs
atheist, Science, Advaita, Hindu
Kashmir has been given its full status as a state of India before Omar Abdullah, the leader of the majority party, National Conference, takes the oath today as the Chief Minister of the State.
The move will have repercussions in Kashmir, Pakistan and Pakistan-held Kashmir where the elections have been manipulated by the Army; and before the Indian foreign minister, S. Jaishankar, goes today to attend the SCO conference in Islamabad (Oct. 15-16).

I do not think, I would have had courage to do so if I were the Prime Minister of India. But I am neither Modi nor Shah.

Shanghai Cooperation Organization: "The Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is an international alliance that consists of 10 member states and 2 observers from Eurasia. In addition to the 10 member states and 2 observer, the SCO currently has 14 dialogue partners and 4 guest attendance entries."

sco.png

If this is a bold move then what were the Government's other, less-than-bold options?

Back
Top Bottom