• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Aaaannnndd ... another Steam sale

C_Mucius_Scaevola

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
They say if you sit by the stream long enough, the bodies of your enemies will come floating by*. I say if you sit by the Steam long enough, the games on your wishlist will come floating by at 75% discount. Which is another way of saying: "Steam has another sale. Anybody buying anything interesting, or want to recommend anything?

Day 2 of the sale, and I just got Total War: Rome II at 75% off. I'm a fool to myself, really, because I haven't really enjoyed a Total War game since Medieval II, but at that price I thought I'd give it a go and hope that it's more of a reboot of the series, taking it back to its roots (I still love Shogun!), rather than a continuation of Empire and Napoleon.

Also on sale today are Borderlands 2, the most fun I've had with an FPS since I first played Half-Life all those years ago, at 50% off and Bioshock Infinite at 75%. That one, though, was a complete disappointment for me after the first 2 in the series.

*This is metaphorical, and in no way intended to imply that actual enemies will float past as a result of sedentary riverbank activity.

Back
Top Bottom