• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Are there widespread Russo-Nazism in Russia?

Henry-Finland

Basic Beliefs
none
If you disagree or wonder about something I write here, please leave me a comment. :)

There are significantly more Nazis in Russia than in Ukraine ever been.
In fact, Russia's leadership have learned everything from the Nazis.
Nazis are easy to recognise by their actions:

- They carry out ethnic cleansing, steal children from other countries and distribute them to "suitable Russian families."

- For them, all "infidels"—those who do not fit into their Nazi ideology—are outcasts.

- They also kill neighbouring peoples using their own minority groups in the army, thus getting rid of their own minorities as well.

- They use ‘Lebensraum’ politics, selling empty/partly demolished houses or apartments to “good Russians”.

- They engage in absurd propaganda and brainwash their citizens.
Children are raised from a young age to be soldiers for future wars, just like in the 1930s and 1940s.

- Among their own people, there is a significant number who have seen the truth from the start, but if they express their thoughts in any way, they are sent to camps, prisons, or simply killed.

- They use slave labour imported from other countries.

- During their wars, they destroy everything. They don’t respect civilian rights and they disregard international law, murder POWs etc..

- They accuse the countries they have attacked of the very crimes they themselves commit daily.

- In the areas they occupy, they immediately begin purges, and establish torture centres. They torture even children.

-They kill people they suspect of being opponents in the future.

- They begin with small wars against small nations. After that against bigger nations - until they choke. In the end, they always lose the wars they have started.

- There is no free press. All TV channels are owned by the state and the rest had to flee the country.

- Anyone can be prosecuted as ‘an enemy of the state’ and sent to jail for a long time.

This description fits the Russian ruling elite perfectly, the Russo-Nazis. It also describes many citizens down the whole power-pyramid of the nation.

Eventually, the entire nation will realise how they’ve been deceived, how they’ve been lied to on every level.
And the common people will have to pay and suffer all the consequences.

Henry
I love you don't you realize that you are falling for NATO's propaganda? Russia is just fighting against Western aggression by murdering POWS, raping and dismembering civilians.

Henry
I love you don't you realize that you are falling for NATO's propaganda? Russia is just fighting against Western aggression by murdering POWS, raping and dismembering civilians.

1729019933120.png

You forgot that they also re-educate the children somewhere in Siberia, and give them nice toys. Later they will be good and obedient soldiers.
How nice they are!

1729020103104.png

NATO try to trap the very nice Russians.
I condemn NATO's horrible plans!

The victory statue:

1729020276389.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom