• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Congresswoman says Trump needs a psych evaluation

Okay, a comment. This is getting to be ridiculous. And disrespectful of the GOP and their voters. Worse than calling them all racists.

Only some of them are racists. And Trump is probably only a little bit off of normal. It is probably just a question of balancing out of the proper meds.

They're gonna create a backlash. It's way too early to be doing this.

Shouldn't everyone running for President be evaluated regularly? I assumed this was already the case. Billionaires are more eccentric than crazy so they probably get a totally different test.

Famous people are on butt loads of drugs you'd never expect, and will probably never know unless they o.d. They get hooked up. I bet Trump is doped up on the scary stuff while Hillary just takes an Ambien at most. His kids are some crackheads from way back.

The only reason he is running is so that everyone in the country will talk about him. And they do. I'm sure he has people filtering his page like champs but some really infernal psychology comments are made sometimes and I wonder if he sees them. He seems like the type of person who would have to see every little thing. He'd have to, if he is in it for the attention. Twitter is pretty much a drug to him. So yeah, you can give him his daily psych evaluation on Twitter and there is a chance you could alter his perception with the right words.

Back
Top Bottom