• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Conservatives Call Alt-Right Basket of Deplorables

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic
OXON HILL, Md. – Organizers kicked off conservatives’ annual Washington summit Thursday with a clear message to the so-called “alt-right”: you’re not with us.

In an unmistakable bid to split from the movement that has been accused of espousing bigotry, American Conservative Union executive director Dan Schneider ridiculed its “anti-Semitic” and “racist” ideology.

“We have been slapped in the face,” said Schneider, whose group sponsors the annual Conservative Political Action Conference now underway just outside Washington. “There is a system out there that’s trying to worm its way in. … They are anti-Semitic. They are racist. They are sexist. They are not an extension of the conservative movement. They are nothing but garden variety, left-wing fascists.”
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-conservatives-define-agenda-under-trump.html

Well, Twitler is so unpopular right now, they have to find some way to separate from him...

I think that the alt-right would accept a jewish intellectual who was as anti-refugee for America/Europe as most seem to be for Israel.

That is Ramzpaul's stance. I would say that he may be the one of a handful who is not tainted by his own hypocritical actions.

on a somewhat related note, I would say that Trump being glacially slow responding to (in a preparedstatement ) these recent anti-semitic incidents is because he is a self-involved narcissist and not because he is an otherwise normal person with a specific axe to grind against Jews.

That thumbnail of the guy is the definition of kvetch, hahaha.

That guy is a piece of shit for not realizing that Trump is an all around piece of shit who doesn't give a fuck about anyone.

Back
Top Bottom