• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Convoluted Giuliani Interview we are literally a day or two away from

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Don Lemon: In Arizona your team is contesting less than 200 votes, whic...
Rudy Giuliani: Look this isn't simply about votes.
Don Lemon: But this is an election. This is only about votes.
Rudy Giuliani: But votes for whom or what?
Don Lemon: Vice President Joe Biden, President Donald Trump, and a few other candidates.
Rudy Giuliani: You forgot democracy.
Don Lemon: ...
Rudy Giuliani: Yeah, no witty comeback for you, is there? Democracy. Every vote for Biden wasn't a *air quotes* vote for Biden. It was a vote for Democracy, which is what we are trying to uphold.
Don Lemon: The former Vice President received....
Rudy Giuliani: He didn't receive nothin'. Those 70 million people were voting for a Democracy via his name, yes, I'll give you that, but they were supporting democracy.
Don Lemon: I don't understand...
Rudy Giuliani: Of course you don't. If those people who were supporting democracy knew about the fraud perpetuated by the Democr...
Don Lemon: Wait, wait... you have made repeated claims of voter fraud, but you've yet to actually provide...
Rudy Giuliani: Let me finish! If those people knew about this unprecedented Democrat scandal, they wouldn't have voted for Biden at all, which means their votes were really for Trump then, because he was the only candidate backing democracy.
Don Lemon: ....
Rudy Giuliani: Ah ha. *nodding*
Don Lemon: You haven't presented any evidence of fraud...
Rudy Giuliani: Would I be here if there was fraud?
Don Lemon: It is possible.
Rudy Giuliani: I should sue you for slander. Of course, there is fraud. My people are finding it everywhere!
Don Lemon: Then why are you only challenging less than 200 votes in Arizona.
Rudy Giuliani: I'll tell you why.
Rudy Giuliani: ...
Rudy Giuliani: ...
Don Lemon: Are you...
Rudy Giuliani: Are you going to let me talk or are you going to start with your baseless slander?!
Don Lemon: No... by all means. Why are none of your challenges being based on fraud.
Rudy Giuliani: It's too widespread.
Don Lemon: What?
Rudy Giuliani: Look, I was a prosecutor, I know when there is too widespread of fraud. It starts looking normal.
Don Lemon: ...
Rudy Giuliani: So the only way to find the fraud is to look at what isn't fraud to prove the fraud is what you aren't looking at.
Don Lemon: I ah...
Rudy Giuliani: I'll let that sink in, because I know you media types have problems with facts.
Don Lemon: You haven't provided any facts.
Rudy Giuliani: Maybe to a layman. But I'm here to tell you that all of America, had they known about the fraud, would have voted for Trump. I know fraud when I see it, and when you contest that 170 votes in Arizona, we'll be able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that what we are looking at isn't fraud, therefore what we aren't looking at is definitely fraud. I've been doing this my entire life. I've brought down the biggest criminals. Hunter Biden, that guy selling bootlegs at 42nd and 35th, John Gotti...
Don Lemon: 42nd and 35th, they don't even intersect?
Rudy Giuliani: Oh, look at the Atlanta Journalist telling me... the former Mayor New York about road maps. I'm done, I'm done. *walks out*
Don Lemon

What you have read hasn't happened... yet... give it a day. And then you'll be thinking... 'where have I read this before'?

Back
Top Bottom