• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Did Putin Assassinate the Polish Premier?

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
4 years ago a plane carrying the Polish premier, someone who had railed against Russian aggression, was killed in a horrific air accident while landing in Smolensk, Russia. He was on his way to a memorial for the 70th anniversary of the Katyn Massacre. The timing is extremely odd. One third of Poles believe that Putin was behind the crash.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-polish-government-in-2010-a-second-look.html

If true, and of course that's speculative for now, that would constitute an attack on a NATO country triggering article 5.

I doubt if there woud be a clamor for war for an event 4 years ago, but the repercussions could be severe if it was so determined.

SLD

Putin has an alibi who'll confirm that he was nowhere near Poland when that plane went down. That alibi will be shot along with his whole family if he changes his story, so it's pretty much guaranteed that he'll be sticking to it.

4 years ago a plane carrying the Polish premier, someone who had railed against Russian aggression, was killed in a horrific air accident while landing in Smolensk, Russia. He was on his way to a memorial for the 70th anniversary of the Katyn Massacre. The timing is extremely odd. One third of Poles believe that Putin was behind the crash.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-polish-government-in-2010-a-second-look.html

If true, and of course that's speculative for now, that would constitute an attack on a NATO country triggering article 5.

I doubt if there would be a clamor for war for an event 4 years ago, but the repercussions could be severe if it was so determined.

SLD

I wouldn't put it past Putin...It's obvious that the son of a bitch wants to play king of the world...

Perhaps all the anomalies surrounding 9/11 are better viewed in light of Putin's reckless actions recently. He's certainly diabolical enough to pull off something so evil and daring.

Back
Top Bottom