• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Do masculine and feminine personalities not spend enough time together?

LordKiran

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
In a single statement? Pff
Nope, no data here. This is just a thought I had.

Ever notice how in all those Kekistani meme pictures, you can play a game of "Find the ovaries"? How about whenever there's a mass group of feminists, the dynamic is reversed (It's like a chain of sausage micro islands in an uterine sea.) Further notice how those women present in the kekistan scene are always those "One of the boys" Alpha-Female (Dare I say "Masculine") types? While men present with the feminist crowds are often more feminine in nature?

Do you think it's possible that our current culture war is the result of these masculine and feminine personalities drawing lines between each other to the point where the echo chamber and ideological quarantines are so complete, that your personality can reliably be used to determine your political stances?

Or am I just reaching?

People usually group together based on shared traits, whether femininity/masculinity, or something else. So yea, there are usually more often echo chambers than meaningful conversation between dissimilar groups.

This is something I often think about, actually, because it's really prevalent on Twitter and Facebook. People seem to have this sense of self importance and need to have their voice heard, but they never really consider if anyone who needs to hear the message is actually listening. Rather, I'd think the real message is usually 'look at me, I'm smart and moral' to my other friends.

Back
Top Bottom