• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Don McGahn out as White House counsel, sources say

phands

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Hardcore Atheist
Another rat deserting the sinking sewage-carrier....

Washington (CNN)White House counsel Don McGahn's final day at the White House was Wednesday, according to a White House official and a source with knowledge of the matter.

McGahn has been planning to leave the White House, but a source told CNN his departure was expedited after President Donald Trump said Tuesday he had selected Patrick Cipollone as his successor. Cipollone is a seasoned litigator and former Justice Department official who served during President George H.W. Bush's administration.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/17/politics/mcgahn-leaving-white-house-council/index.html

A couple weeks late this party. *points to date of link*
Which makes me wonder, with the rumors going around that the trumpster fire has already been subpoenaed, if this may be related? He saw the ship was already half sunk and headed for deeper water and decided to bail while he could.

A couple weeks late this party. *points to date of link*
Which makes me wonder, with the rumors going around that the trumpster fire has already been subpoenaed, if this may be related? He saw the ship was already half sunk and headed for deeper water and decided to bail while he could.

As I understand it, McGahn's role was to represent the White House, not the president himself. A slight but distinct difference.

Back
Top Bottom