• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Donald the Trump the Absolute Genius

lpetrich

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
I'd earlier posted on what a genius gut that he claims to have. Here's more: No One Knows More About Anything than Donald Trump | Ed Brayton, quoting from this article
“I know more about drones than anybody,” Trump said…

“I was against the war in Iraq, okay? And I was right about it,” Trump said, untruthfully. “You also know I predicted that Osama bin Laden was coming to the United States, because I knew a lot about it, and I know more about it than most, believe me, and I’ve been given credit for it.”…

“I know more about contributions than anybody,” he said in an ABC News interview during the campaign…

“I know more about courts than any human being on earth. Okay?” he claimed at a rally in Texas in November 2015…

“Nobody knows more about debt than I do,” Trump said in an interview in 2016…

“Nobody knows the system better than me,” Trump said during a debate. “I know the H-1B. I know the H-2B. Nobody knows it better than me.”…

Another claim from the campaign trail in 2016: “Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump.”…

“I understand money better than anybody,” Trump said in defense of low fundraising totals in mid-2016…

“There is nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me”…

Speaking to Fox News’s Sean Hannity in 2016, Trump said, “[L]ook, I know more about renewables than any human being on earth because I understand it from — you know, from …” The transcript for the conversation then reads “[INAUDIBLE].”…

“I know more about steelworkers than anybody that’s ever run for office,” Trump claimed…

“I know the details of taxes better than anybody. Better than the greatest C.P.A.,” he asserted. He went on to modestly claim that he knew “the details of health care better than most.”
Ed Brayton continued with "It would take another whole post to list all the times he’s declared that no one in the world is less (racist, sexist, bigoted, etc.) than him."

This does not seem very humble, but he has even bragged about how humble he is.

Trumpo is just channeling all the assholes who voted for him. These are the same things I've heard them all say.

the White house has a clown like no other.

I still think his 2016 trope about "I am the only one who can fix it" is so disturbing and delusional that it should make us question anyone and everyone who voted for this ass clown. Americans!!! voting For!!!! anyone who would say such a thing. Utterly mind-boggling. And 88% of the party are still Trump lovers. We are living in a uniquely awful time.

Let's just call him what he is, delusional. As time goes by, he reminds me more and more of some of my former psych patients, except that they were just harmless people who were living in a facility. They didn't have the power to do serious damage to the country.

I'd earlier posted on what a genius gut that he claims to have. Here's more: No One Knows More About Anything than Donald Trump | Ed Brayton, quoting from this article
“I know more about drones than anybody,” Trump said…

“I was against the war in Iraq, okay? And I was right about it,” Trump said, untruthfully. “You also know I predicted that Osama bin Laden was coming to the United States, because I knew a lot about it, and I know more about it than most, believe me, and I’ve been given credit for it.”…

“I know more about contributions than anybody,” he said in an ABC News interview during the campaign…

“I know more about courts than any human being on earth. Okay?” he claimed at a rally in Texas in November 2015…

“Nobody knows more about debt than I do,” Trump said in an interview in 2016…

“Nobody knows the system better than me,” Trump said during a debate. “I know the H-1B. I know the H-2B. Nobody knows it better than me.”…

Another claim from the campaign trail in 2016: “Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump.”…

“I understand money better than anybody,” Trump said in defense of low fundraising totals in mid-2016…

“There is nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me”…

Speaking to Fox News’s Sean Hannity in 2016, Trump said, “[L]ook, I know more about renewables than any human being on earth because I understand it from — you know, from …” The transcript for the conversation then reads “[INAUDIBLE].”…

“I know more about steelworkers than anybody that’s ever run for office,” Trump claimed…

“I know the details of taxes better than anybody. Better than the greatest C.P.A.,” he asserted. He went on to modestly claim that he knew “the details of health care better than most.”
Ed Brayton continued with "It would take another whole post to list all the times he’s declared that no one in the world is less (racist, sexist, bigoted, etc.) than him."

This does not seem very humble, but he has even bragged about how humble he is.

What's the problem?

"Anybody" aka "any body" is dead, it doesn't know anything. Thus of course His Flatulence knows more.

On the other hand, "Nobody" actually has a bit of brains and thus knows more than he does.

Back
Top Bottom