• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Eckankar

steve_bank

Diabetic retinopathy and poor eyesight. Typos ...
Basic Beliefs
secular-skeptic
Eckcankar

Past lives, soul travel.

Eternal,

Unlimited,

Divine

You are Soul, an eternal, creative being. Unlimited. Divine.

Does something inside you long to know life’s purpose? To make sense of the world around you?

Eᴄᴋᴀɴᴋᴀʀ is an active, individual, creative spiritual practice. A companion and road map for your journey home—to the heights of Self-Discovery and God-Discovery, and beyond.

Come along and discover the most secret part of yourself.

The key to spiritual freedom lies within you.

Eckcankar

Past lives, soul travel.

Eternal,

Unlimited,

Divine

You are Soul, an eternal, creative being. Unlimited. Divine.

Does something inside you long to know life’s purpose? To make sense of the world around you?

Eᴄᴋᴀɴᴋᴀʀ is an active, individual, creative spiritual practice. A companion and road map for your journey home—to the heights of Self-Discovery and God-Discovery, and beyond.

Come along and discover the most secret part of yourself.

The key to spiritual freedom lies within you.
Didn't Know they were still a thing. I have always been skeptical of any group that uses the term "spiritual. It just has so much baggage. From Greek it is breath. Then the RRC used ghost. Then the new age movement.

"You are Soul, an eternal, creative being. Unlimited. Divine."
Prove that or STFU.
Prove that there is such a thing as a soul or don't bother me.

Ok, I'll bite: what are the consequences of a person with a given archetype vicariously experiencing the life of another person of that archetype through communication between people other than "soul travel" and potentially "rebirth", if the things that make them as they are/were are a combination of "nature" and "experiences"?

We teleport who we are/were via communication of who are/were to others who may become that via communication.

This is examining the concept of "soul" as defined as "the identity of the system that behaves so".

Back
Top Bottom