• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

FBI recommends no charges against Mrs Clinton: let the accusations begin. Will this help or hurt HRC?

Having been through InfoSec and CompuSec training with the Department of Defense ... never mind, she's Hillary, the laws don't apply to her.

Did Hillary receive training on the DoD training modules? I mean how do you know for sure high level members of the Dept of State received the same training? Personally, I think it's pretty obvious how someone in her position ought to have behaved but whether she received the same training as you is not something you have demonstrated.

DoD regulations and DoS regulations are based on the same Federal Laws.:rolleyes:

Don't roll your eyes at me buddy. I've been objectively critical of Hillary in plenty of threads around here. Now if you actually have documented evidence of DoS following the same training modules as DoD then all you have to do is submit such evidence. I will agree with you then.

Back
Top Bottom