• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How Bad Is The Disinformation? 60% of Repubs completely brainwashed

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
link

poll said:
Just over 6-in-10 Americans (62%) believe it is likely that Trump mentioned the possibility of aninvestigation into Biden during his call with Zelenskiy, while 15% say he probably did not do this and23% are unsure. Among those who have heard a lot about the incident, 76% say this conversationprobably occurred, 12% say it probably did not, and 12% are unsure. Among all Democrats, 85% believethat Trump mentioned the investigation during the call, a number that goes up to 97% among Democratswho have heard a lot about it. Among all independents, 61% believe that Trump mentioned theinvestigation during the call, a number that goes up to 73% among independents who have heard a lot.Among all Republicans, though, just 40% believe that Trump mentioned the investigation during the call.This number goes up only to 50% among Republicans who have heard a lot about the call. Nearly 3-in 10 of all Republicans (29%) as well as the subset of Republicans who have heard a lot about the call(29%) say the investigation into Biden was probably not mentioned by Trump.
It simply gets to the point where you can no longer fight this sort of thing. These people are so far up Mark Levin's ass, they can be his optometrist.

Here is the kicker, I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that those exact same people think Biden is guilty of corruption. These people are masters at obfuscation.

President Trump said:
...The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.

People can be swayed by emotionalism and force of will. My hope is that democratic leadership doesn't act apologetic or intellectual when presenting their case. It's a matter of knowing your audience.

You have to present your case with conviction and fearlessness. As much as I hate to say it that is what the Trump minions do. They don't care about facts they only care about how they feel. The dems need to know this and start getting animated and stop acting apologetic or scared. They don't want to become insulting, merely be strong, forceful and committed, and give the idiotic minions what they truly want, along of course with the facts.

T's base are the Americans who don't understand the story of the boy who cried wolf. It is nearly hopeless at this point, because they're in a cult and part of the orthodoxy is that journalists are liars and the GOP leadership and the right wing media are the only guide to truth. Look at the warming atmosphere to see how toxic this is.

The real irony here is that Trump never needed to call Ukraine to taint Biden - All he had to do was lie and say that he did. ("They tell me Ukraine is looking into Biden again..","My good friend Zelensky is 100% behind a Biden investigation..." etc...)

The base will buy into what ever he says about Biden and already has, - If the media or congress investigate the "call" they would come up empty.

link

poll said:
Just over 6-in-10 Americans (62%) believe it is likely that Trump mentioned the possibility of aninvestigation into Biden during his call with Zelenskiy, while 15% say he probably did not do this and23% are unsure. Among those who have heard a lot about the incident, 76% say this conversationprobably occurred, 12% say it probably did not, and 12% are unsure. Among all Democrats, 85% believethat Trump mentioned the investigation during the call, a number that goes up to 97% among Democratswho have heard a lot about it. Among all independents, 61% believe that Trump mentioned theinvestigation during the call, a number that goes up to 73% among independents who have heard a lot.Among all Republicans, though, just 40% believe that Trump mentioned the investigation during the call.This number goes up only to 50% among Republicans who have heard a lot about the call. Nearly 3-in 10 of all Republicans (29%) as well as the subset of Republicans who have heard a lot about the call(29%) say the investigation into Biden was probably not mentioned by Trump.
It simply gets to the point where you can no longer fight this sort of thing.

American democracy’s forlorn hope may rely on the GOP taking the moral high ground.

https://www.cleveland.com/opinion/2...arguing-with-folks-still-defending-trump.html

Frankly, I'm surprised even 40% believe it. I'm curious if that 40% is in the "we don't really care what he does as long as it pwns the libs" camp.

Back
Top Bottom