• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Human And Robot

Syed, I have met 8 to 10 year old children who are better educated than you and are better able to frame arguments in a debate using facts and reason. It makes me sad to think that the world is full of people just like you, mindfucked from an early age into believing the nonsensical fairytales invented in the diseased mind of an ignorant pedophile bandit who lived many hundreds of years ago.

What a waste.

Duh. By reading the Koran.

Syed is barely literate, and almost certainly lacks the ability to actually read the Quran. He merely repeats what he has been told.

Oh the deals to the Robot Devil I'd make just to see a debate between Syed and Eternal.
fish and dolphin have limited ability to survive but we human have BEYOND surviving abilities
Turtles and tortoises live longer, some cases much longer than humans.
so what?
If turtles and tortoises can live longer than us, that means they survive better than us.
do they make computer?
Yes, but very slowly.

Human And Robot

a robot can not read, write, walk, think. remember, calculate unless we human programed the robot, the same way god's programed human brain.
Human beings are not robots. We are not programmed.

god gave human thousand of abilities that includes

ability to reason, ability to read, ability to know good and bad, ability love, ability talk, ability to cure ourselves, ability write, ability to do math, ability have sex, ability to walk, useful hand, ability think, ability memorize, ability analise , ability research, ability to invent, ability to dance and sing, ability to make music, KNOWLEDGE OF GOD EXISTENCE

god's programed human brain with thousand of abilities ie software
Many of these things ... reading and writing, medicine, maths, research, invention, music ... are products of human culture, which nobody is innately "programmed" to do. Many cultures have never had writing systems for their languages; many have no maths and can only count to 3 or 4 before they just call any higher numbers "many"; madicine was unknown to our distant ancestors, more of whom died from toothache than were ever cured of it ...
Likewise, no human baby is born with "knowledge of god's existence". They have to be taught to believe in it, which is why children learn to believe in the gods their parents believe in - no christian family ever had a baby who was muslim, or vice versa ...
god gave animals VERY limited abilities to SURVIVED
We humans also have very limited abilities. We can't fly, live under water, spin webs, shoot burning acid from our arses ... many animals can do these things and more. What's so special about our limited skill set?
and animals dont have free will, only human and jinn have free will and god want human and jinn to chose to do good by their own choice
Ther is no such thing as a jinn. Nor are there fairies, unicorns, leprechauns, dragons, angels, demons ... etc.

“Read! In the name of your Lord (Cherisher and Sustainer) Who created— created man, out of a leech-like clot: Read! And your Lord is Most Bountiful Who has taught (the use of) pen. He has taught man that which he knew not.”
(Quran 96:1-5)
A "leech-like clot"? What nonsense is this? It's the extent of medical knowledge in 7th-century Arabia, is what it is. If that's god "teaching man what he knew not", he's a very bad teacher. Also, it contradicts other passages of the koran, where we were supposedly created from ...
Water (Sura 25:54)
Dust (Sura 3:59, 30:20, 35:11)
Clay or mud (Sura 6:2, 15:26, 32:7, 38:71, 55:14)
A drop of fluid (Sura 16:4)
If god "taught man what he knew not", why did he teach him different things at different times, instead of just sticking to one version?

If God programmed our brains with knowledge of his existence, then A) why don't we all agree about which God is true, and B) why do so many people not believe in God at all?
that why god gave you ability to reason to find out which god is true

So then we don't have knowledge of God's existence programmed into our brains?

Either God programmed his existence into us, or we have to reason it out for ourselves. It can't be both.

yes, you have free choice do as you like but making wrong choice get you in troble

so you're not familiar with how programming works then. fair enough.

i feel like your arguments are stuck in a while loop and there's no way to break out of it.

(loop (write-line "SPAM; therefore Allah"))

*SPAM: Any random set of ASCII characters

god does not programed you action which you take

example

god gave you ability to think but it up to you think good or bad

I don't think you understand how programming works. You don't just program a computer to think, and it magically takes input, thinks about it, and provides an output. You actually have to give the computer instructions on what operations to perform (thinking), given a specific input, to produce the correct output for which you are programming.

Before you attempt to correct me on this, I should probably go ahead and tell you up front that I do programming for a living, and I first learned to program 35 years ago, so I know what I am talking about.

Before you attempt to correct me on this, I should probably go ahead and tell you up front that I do programming for a living, and I first learned to program 35 years ago, so I know what I am talking about.
But i'm guessing you never learned to do magic programming? So the analogy could still work as long as the details remain fuzzy and the actual programming doesn't resemble 'programming' and the use of the word is only vaguely adequate for Syed to hand-wave around his SPAM formula.

Syed needs a programmer, so that makes human philosphy programs because programs require a programmer, after all.
Similarly, chairs require a chairer, rivers require a riverer, lightning requires a lightninger, stupid requires a stupider, dumb a dumber, semantics a semanticer....

Turtles and tortoises live longer, some cases much longer than humans.
so what?
do they make computer?
You know, it's pretty obvious to the atheists that humans made the gods. The gods we make are concerned about the same things humans are, they deal with each other much the way humans do, they're usually either humans writ large, or they live to present human ideals.

It's no big surprise that a believer finds that humans are the creatures he would make if he were god. It's no surprise that a human is certain that he's the sort of follower his god would find satisfying. I mean, the whole religion is created to prop up the human's ego, that a great and powerful skybeast wants to take care of YOU! YOU are the reason the entire universe exists, your eternal life in paradise is the reason the world operates the way it does.

It's a little self-centered and self-serving.

So here, it's not going to be a surprise that when you look at the animal kingdom and try to figure out which creature is the most special in your god's eyes, you have to conclude that your god's going to find you the mostest wonderfullest and that what you have is only explicable as part of god's favor.

Humans make computers, so obviously God made humans special.
Humans are not the most populous species on Earth, so obviously population is not important and beetles aren't special.
Humans aren't the toughest in a one-on-one fight, so tigers aren't special. Gorillas aren't special. Sharks aren't favored by God. Crocodiles can't be the most wonderful.

This is just more self-centered fantasy, Syed.
You want a winning argument, come up with an objective standard to prove who's hte most favored, then see if Mankind is anywhere near the top.
Or come up with evidence that cows would say man is more special than they are.
Or Crocodiles. Does the crocodile god find computers impressive? Or just something monkeys can do, while they can't hold their breath for any decent length of time?

I mean, really, the puddle crows about how God shaped the world to make sure there's a place for the puddle to collect. No one else seems to care.
The human crows about human differences, but reads differences as 'specialnessity.' Who cares?

We've been through this before. Human beings (and all life on this planet) have taken 3.5 billion years to evolve to the point we've reached. Computers and robots have been around (depending on how one defines these things) for maybe a century or so. In other words we (organic life) have been around 35 million times longer than robots and computers.

Robots and computers are advancing visibly each year. The amount of data they can use, the speed at which they can use the data, the sophistication with which they can gather data and the energy they require to do all these things continue to improve with no signs of any end in sight. Computers and robots can already observe, analyze and make decisions that would be impossible for human beings to do. Science fiction is rife with the very real possibility that at some point in the near future computers will become sentient and decide they no longer need to take orders from us. It seems to be almost an inevitability.

Human beings, on the other hand are not visibly advancing each year. Our brain capacity is effectively impeded from further increase by the logistics of getting a head through a vagina and the chemical energy and heat necessary for its operation without overheating. Robots and computers have tremendous advantages over us in terms of being able to work around these limitations.

Superstition did not bring forth the computer. Science did. And science has debunked every dark-age superstition that has gone up against it. That's right bitches, Science has a perfect record, all wins, zero losses against gods. The game continues to be played though, with the ever-shrinking god of the gaps continuing to slither deeper and deeper into the few remaining dark crevices where science has yet to shine its relentless light.

Back
Top Bottom